[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that James Cameron was going to make Spiderman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: hack.jpg (163 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
163 KB, 550x300
Daily reminder that James Cameron was going to make Spiderman in the 90s, and it was one of the worst capeshit scripts ever written in Hollywood.

With DiCaprio as Spiderman, and Arnie as Dr Ock. Featuring a sex scene in a giant web on top of a bridge.

"Based" Jim indeed hack isnt even above capeshit
>>
>>63964959
the 90's was a horrible time for capeshit and there's a reason cameron avoided it.
>>
File: tumblr_m1xpenxY9q1qaz8d7.jpg (21 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1xpenxY9q1qaz8d7.jpg
21 KB, 298x298
>>63964959
>the cuck awakens fags are trying their hardest to discredit James Cameron
>>
Hello reddit
>>
>>63965020

He could be making Battle Angel 2 right now, but instead he wanted the Avatar shekels.
>>
>>63964959
>Featuring a sex scene in a giant web on top of a bridge.

No problem here
>>
File: dumbanddumber.png (3 MB, 1799x1019) Image search: [Google]
dumbanddumber.png
3 MB, 1799x1019
>>63965020
>>63965089

>Have his passion project of years ready to be finally created
>Sell out to this bigger hack for some more Avatar shekels

>Shill for Terminator Genisys which pisses all over the movie that made you famous
>It flops and ruins your franchise even more

Face it Jim is finished
>>
>>63965020
I wonder how many Oscar will TFA win
>>
>>63965355
probably outstanding performance in the field of jewography
>>
File: qt.jpg (184 KB, 931x872) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
184 KB, 931x872
>>63965266

Would you pull the trigger /tv/?
>>
FUCKING SELLOUT SHILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGS0G2i7UY
>>
Except that's wrong.

The Doctor Octopus draft wasn't written by Cameron, he literally just added his name to a pre-existing script to meet the pre-production deadline before the studio lost the rights.

His actual script indeed featured the spider mating dance sex scene and was written with Leo in mind for Peter Parker, but it was actually pretty good, barring some forays into CRAWLING IN MY SKIN / Edgy as fuck territory from Cameron's own teenage butthurt.

In fact, the worst aspect of it is how blatant Cameron self-inserted into his own version of Peter Parker.
>>
>>63966057

The only thing Cameron did that was right was bring in the organic webshooters
>>
File: 15785204657_4144a975a9.jpg (107 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
15785204657_4144a975a9.jpg
107 KB, 332x500
>>
>>63964959
It would have been great, the man in incapable of doing a bad movie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.