[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a capeshit film be so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1400355399126.jpg (69 KB, 493x720) Image search: [Google]
1400355399126.jpg
69 KB, 493x720
How can a capeshit film be so good?
>>
>>63963716
because it was mainly a conspiracy film
>>
because it was alright
>>
>>63963716
Because Russos.
>>
it was (is) the only MCU movie worth watching, that's why
>>
>>63963716
>le contrarian face

Winter Soldier was dogshit
>>
>best marvel flick
>still is trash
>>
>>63963800
aren't you supposed to be complaining about DC shit sales and canceled books on /co/ right now?
>>
>Good direction
>Interesting storyline
>Solid performances
>Great action scenes
>Pretty much perfect blend of humor and seriousness
>Solid stakes

It's pretty damn great. I'd rank it up there with Spider-Man 2 and The Dark Knight.
>>
>>63963931
what movie did you watch?
>>
File: Untitled.png (58 KB, 637x337) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
58 KB, 637x337
Remember when everyone was touting this as a POLITICAL ACTION THRILLER? Instead it's just another Marvel movie with unlimited grey corridors and boring action.

Winter Soldier a nightmare version of a LIBERAL ACTION MOVIE. Not to mention boring VILLAIN IN A SUIT and his henchman CYRAX.

TFA feels like a successful LIBERAL ACTION MOVIE.
>>
>>63963800
this desu
wish marvel would put some effort into cinematography and music, might actually make their movies enjoyable
>>
>>63963931

>>Good direction
pretty much the same as all other marvel shits
>>Interesting storyline
pretty much the same plot as the first one now in modern times and with someone as strong as cap
>>Solid performances
by whom?
>>Great action scenes
I'll give you this one
>>Pretty much perfect blend of humor and seriousness
there was hardly any humor
>>Solid stakes
same world is going to end bullshit that is on almost every marvel movie

This movie was pretty much uses the same exact formula that has been used on all marvel movies. The only movie that only breaks the formula slightly and I want to emphasize slightly, is Antman
>>
>>63963716
After re watching it again I don't think it holds up that well.
It just manages to be appeal to the Anti american crowd and in the end they got baited because it wus hydra communist all along conspiracy, and I bet without even realising it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.