[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which was better Revanant or H8ful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: hateful-eight-revanant.jpg (191 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
hateful-eight-revanant.jpg
191 KB, 670x377
>>
I'll never watch revenent again, I will likely watch k8ful eight a few times. so I say H8 wins
>>
Revanant was a better movie. H8 was more entertaining, but it's a relatively weak Tarantula movie.
>>
File: picture-1-135239733234.jpg (226 KB, 490x640) Image search: [Google]
picture-1-135239733234.jpg
226 KB, 490x640
>better story
>better cast
>more impressive lanscapes
we all know The Martian is better
>>
>>63961969
how is it as a survival movie compared to The Revanant?
>>
>>63961829
Revanant was too pretentious for me, hateful 8 had more of a story.
>>
>>63962094
more interesting since Damon is capable of acting
>>
>>63962676
>tfw Leo will never get that oscar.

N E V E R E V E R
>>
>>63961879
Agreed
>>
>>63962708
Nice facebook meme
>>
>>63961879
>>63961923
>>63962588
Hey there reddit
>>
Revanant was good just long
>>
>>63961829
Both are good, but since I had a better viewing experience with h8ful I'll have to go with that one

I watched the Revenant so late I was extremely tired during the second half
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>63961829
Revenant.

Tarantino has been shit for about 10 years now.

Inglorious Basterds, Django and Hateful 8 is a trilogy of mediocrity.
>>
Will there be a third western by Tarantino?
>>
>>63963044
Basterds is one of his best movies
>>
They were both a bit disappointing, though Revenant is a better oscar bait film. Also it has some very beautiful mountain shots. Leo was pretty good and he really deserves the Oscar for getting BTFO every other year. The dream scenes were cool, but sometimes the floating wife parts looked stupid. Also there were a few parts around the middle where it felt that it dragged so fucking long.

Hateful 8 was entertaining enough, but there was just way too much nigger loving in that film. It's just felt forced, I really think that Tarrantino really wants to be black so fucking bad. Also, Tarrantino narrating some parts kinda ruined it for me. I will say, Walton Goggins and Kurt Russell were fucking amazing. However, Channing Tatum was absolutely fucking awful. I don't have a problem with him in general but his acting in Hateful 8 was beyond horrendous. It was "Love Guru" bad. How is Jennifer Jason Leigh getting all this oscar buzz? She was literally a meme character. All in all

Reventant = 7.5/10

h8tful 8 = 6.5/10
>>
>>63963072
if hateful eight is anything to go off he'll do a western and rip off pulp fiction
>>
>>63962676
>Damon
>act
Kek....
>>
File: Private Ryan Crying.jpg (80 KB, 590x462) Image search: [Google]
Private Ryan Crying.jpg
80 KB, 590x462
>>63963419
>LOOK MOM I'M ACTING
>>
>>63963072
>>63963304
>I would really like to do a movie set in the present. It just keeps working out that that’s not the case. I do feel that I need to do at least one more Western — I think you need to make three Westerns to call yourself a Western director. But it would be really great to do another movie where a TV’s on in the background, or somebody turns on a radio, and then I can score my scene that way, and then turn it off when I want the music to stop.
>>
>>63963248
fuck you h8 is fuckin amazing
jody was fucking good the shittiest scene was when Minnie said I FIX YOU.

too bad trantual left the rats motif of the movie tho
>>
>>63963668
>too bad trantual left the rats motif of the movie tho
what?
>>
>>63962708
Of course he will. They gave Denzel Whashington for a so-and-so performance in one film when he did 3 or more great performances in good films. Leo has been consistent for a long time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD5DVxqmjRo
>>
>>63962942
This, I mean the cinematic and scenery kind of helped with the length but every time Glass fucking fell or got fucked, I would get a shit feeling of more eventless scenery.

The Revenant: Watch leo stumble and fall and sleep in different environments only to get back up, will he make it?
>>
>>63963072
i hope so.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.