[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jabba went to see Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 960x960
I'm happy to see Jabba is happy
>>
>>63960308
meany
>>
>Those Triceps
She's leaving humanity behind
>>
>>63960372
dem gains though
>>
Looks comfortable compared to the cinemas I know.
>>
File: 1450425289393.png (82 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
1450425289393.png
82 KB, 255x207
> theater has a thrown
>>
>>63960308
keel-ee calleya ku kah
>>
>>63960308
>those seat
holy shit, these must be comfy
>>
>>63960308
Why the fuck has she got her own lamp?? Is it so she can see the heaps of Mac n Cheese and Cheeseburgers she's gonna scoff down
>>
File: jabbasquid2.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jabbasquid2.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>63960675
I think she has live food that needs warmth to stay tender
>>
How much does a ticket to one of those premium seats cost?
It must be very infuriating to buy one only to find out the movie sucks like TFA.
>>
>>63960308
if you can't fit in the standard chair, you are not part of society.
>>
>>63960872
They only have a few VIP rooms so they always only air capeshit and horror (dubbed to boot)
>>
>>63960872
The two movie theaters by me converted all of their seating to the recliner comfy seating. Still only $11 q ticket for standard showing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.