[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright boys, we ran the numbers and they check out. Now let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Science_Bitch!.jpg (164 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
Science_Bitch!.jpg
164 KB, 480x400
Alright boys, we ran the numbers and they check out.
Now let's science the hell out of this bitch!
>>
literally LITERALLY reddit the movie
>>
>>63960213
I calculate 4252 upvote karma if we REDDIT THE FREAKIN HELL OUT OF THIS THANG!
>>
>You know what? "Kilowatt-hour per sol" is a pain in the ass to say. I'm gonna invent a new scientific unit name. One kilowatt-hour per sol is... it can be anything... um... I suck at this... I'll call it a "pirate-ninja".

If you defend this you are objectively reddit
>>
>>63960213
Is it out yet?
>>
>>63961230
Web-dl is out.
>>
>>63961548
Almost complete. Off I go then
>>
>>63960309
>>63960447
>>63960349
back to reddit and take star wars shite with you
>>
>>63960213
I hate to be that guy, but- the book was better. 90% of the charm of the book was the guy walking the audience through the intricacies of his thought process, and of the sometimes embarrassing suffering he went through.

That stuff couldn't translate well into a film, and by cutting it, the film gave us an extremely superficial version of the story. Actually doing the "Iron Man" move and having it work was pure retardation.
>>
>>63961580
>Hating le martian means you love Star Wars
>>
>>63960309

I didn't take these comments seriously before since I had no idea what a "reddit" movie might even be. However, now I understand. It's a fucking cringefest littered with references that pander self-proclaimed nerds.

There's a trendy super smart black dude who says "I need more coffee" when asked to explain his eureka moment. There's a chalkboard in his room on which reads "SCIENCE" and "RICK RULES" amidst random maths.

There are so many DUDE SCIENCE LMAO moments that make little if any sense contextually and are directly aimed at the uneducated. It's a surprise there aren't any Carl Sagan quotes (or maybe there are, I couldn't finish it).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.