[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good news from japan everyone. TFA BTFO. Looks like asians dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1450765396532.png (254 KB, 490x345) Image search: [Google]
1450765396532.png
254 KB, 490x345
Good news from japan everyone.
TFA BTFO. Looks like asians dont like marry sues and niggers.
>>
Japan is literally a dying country filled with a bunch of betas who work themselves to death for no good reason, and make terrible childrens cartoons.
>>
>killed Pokemon
>killing Star Wars

Yokai Watch stronk
>>
Who gives a shit anymore? The elevens made another fucking pachinko game.
>>
>>63956326

Cool source op.

You aren't gay at all.
>>
Personally I want SW7 to beat Avatar for highest grossing movie, it's shit, generic and forgettable. Doesn't deserve the top place.
>>
>>63956378

They could kick your ass, faggot.
>>
Personally I don't want SW7 to beat Avatar for highest grossing movie, it's shit, generic and forgettable. Doesn't deserve the top place.
>>
>>63956505

I'll fite Japan right now penislicker.
>>
>>63956326
Asians are the biggest manchildren on the planet.
>>
>>63956378
stay mad jj
>>
based yokai watch
>>
>>63956530
If that were true Star Wars would be making a lot of money over there.
>>
>>63956520
>it's shit, generic and forgettable.
Just like Avatar.
>>
>>63956487
>>63956520
>replacing a generic film
>with a generic film

that'll show 'em
>>
>>63956378
stay mad, boyega
>>
>>63956520
I don't think it will beat Avatar worldwide. It might beat it domestically though.
>>
> hollywood btfo, being reminded their reach doesn't extend beyond the states.

While starcucks are having their lives consumed by a shitty remake, the rest of the world is getting on with it.
>>
>>63956551
Even Star Wars is more mature than anime.
>>
File: 1450181754539.jpg (254 KB, 714x644) Image search: [Google]
1450181754539.jpg
254 KB, 714x644
>>63956520
>generic and forgettable
>implying TFA isn't
>>
>>63956378
>doing something against overpopulation
>leading in the field of robotics
>inventing robowaifus
>not flooding their country with niggers and mudslimes
as a germany I have to say I'm jelly of japan.
Germany opened the floodgates to niggers and arabs and we still have a lower birthrate than them.
>>
>>63956555
Avatar wasn't an interracial fantasy from the jews.
>>
>>63956622
>as a germany
You mean as a weeb piece of shit.
>>
>>63956578
But i said that it is.
>>
>>63956675
Well, it was an interspecies fantasy from the jews.
>>
>>63956688
No, as someone who'se land is being flooded with niggers.
>>
>>63956570
I don't think it will either.
>>
>>63956711
Cameron's not a jew, so it's an interspecies fantasy from the protestants.
>>
>>63956622
>not flooding their country with niggers and mudslimes
Except they did. Kind of. There are a lot of phillipino, indonesian and malay migrants now, since they need a cheap workforce and ther japanese population has too high living standards and is too qualified for factory work.
Then again, it's in the same proportions than it is in most Europe
meaning less that 10% of the population comes from migration
If you want to see the real 100% pure azn isolationist country, pick any Korea.
>>
>>63956751
>less than 10%
>germany
Germany is 97% syrian nowadays.
>>
>>63956326
Its good that they support local films over hollywood schlock
>>
a Japanese is stupid
>>
Who gives a fuck what those dog eating, dolphin killing, alien looking motherfuckers think.
>>
Why do chinks look so inhuman? Is it their lack of ability to behave and treat others like normal people manifesting physically, or is their beady colorless insect like eyeballs?
>>
>>63956326
Yokai Watch is a kids show that had a recent surge in popularity thanks to multiple games and cross media promotion across an anime series, games, toys and it being a monster catching game like Pokemon

Also the MC of Yokai Watch is a literal mary sue
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.