[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Non-paid off reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: BACK-HANDER.png (276 KB, 940x275) Image search: [Google]
BACK-HANDER.png
276 KB, 940x275
Aren't many around but there are a few here and there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRpxyElkYLA
>>
>his favorite is RotS
>refers to it as a flicl

Literally /tv/ personified, can't handle all his edge
>>
>>63954708
Is it autism ?
>>
>>63954708
>that hair
>that anger over nothing
>the edgy razor imagery
>the glasses
>the contrarianism

Shit, I've always wondered what you losers actually look and live like and now I feel like I know.
>>
>>63954882
Might want to improve your shilling, how about actually responding to the points rather than ad hominem nonsense
>>
>>63954708
>>63954935
>posting your own shit review
>justifying your shit taste by being a prequel apologist
piss off
back to reddit
>>
i mean a lot of what he says about tfa is true, but he is really offputting. he sounds like the guy who puts every word into thesaurus.com before he writes it down. did he script that thing? because no one talks like that.
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (41 KB, 558x428) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
41 KB, 558x428
He's right you know. Some of the flaws in the prequels were fucking hilarious at least, VII's flaws weren't entertaining at all.
>>
>>63954708
based fucking rageaholic destroying the RLM shills
>>
>>63954708
>and that also means the prequels
and we click that [Remove] button above the video.
>>
He's right though. The fanservice was fucking atrocious, I hate that stuff because it just takes me out the movie. I want to believe in what I'm seeing not have it constantly look into the camera and give me a wink or think that I'm retarded enough to get excited because of some shitty reference to something from a previous, better film. If I wanted to cheer like a fanboy I would go to a convention and watch some washed up actors come out in their character's outfits, but I don't. I want to see an awesome story that is exciting and has tension and maybe give me a couple of laughs along the way.
>>
>>63954882
>>63954998
>meaningless buzzwords
>reddit on the mind
hellloooo reddit
>>
PLeb Letter Media fucking reckd
>>
Anon from /v/ here, no one there takes Razorshit seriously. He thinks Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas.
>>
>>63954708

>shitty /v/ edgy reviewer
>bringing this shit to /tv/ fuck off /v/eddit
>>
>>63954708
/shit opinion/ general ?
>>
>>63957340
It is though

New Vegas is just a giant pile of recycled shit
>>
Can't see how anyone can disagree with what he said really. These sequels will be about the same level as the prequels, worth watching, especially if you're a Star Wars fan, but they're nothing special. Recycling old plots and filling the thing with call backs won't match the magic of watching the OT for the first time.
>>
>>63956971
This.
>>
>>63957670
Because the prequels aren't worth watching, didn't suffer from recycled old plots, and were objectively bad movies.
>>
>dat bootleg footage
He's gonna get his video taken down.
>>
>>63957791
>the prequels aren't worth watching

It's worth it for Sheev alone, something the video also rightly pointed out.
>>
>>63957340
So? Much of /v/ likes fallout 3, does that mean I should dismiss what you have to say just because you're "from /v/"?

Read up on guilt by association fallacy
>>
>>63957670
>the same level of the prequels

unless you mean conceptually and in terms of actually adding to the universe.
>>
>>63957340
It is though. It has the best soundtrack and characters too.
>>
He claimed RLM loves Abrams, which is wrong.
>>
>>63957891
Not an opinion. The prequels aren't simply movies that don't appeal to me personally, they are poorly-crafted films entirely.
>>
Red Letter Media blown the fuck out.
>>
>>63958026
Same as TFA then. Unless you actually wanted an ANH remake filled with fanservice and bizarre, lunging character progression of course.
>>
>>63954708

Razorfist is a total sperg, but I'm glad he's getting RLMfags chonies in a bunch
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.