[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he use the force to grab the lightsaber at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Mark-Hamill-1.jpg (322 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Hamill-1.jpg
322 KB, 2197x1463
Why didn't he use the force to grab the lightsaber at the end? Literally anything would have been better than just turning around
>>
File: portions.png (453 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
portions.png
453 KB, 500x462
Terrible meme.
No portions for you today.
>>
he has his own

Luke can build his own lightsaber and I doubt he was afraid of anyone pulling anything on him
>>
Who says he wanted to hold that lightsaber?
>>
Remember when Anakin said Obi-Wan would be upset if he saw him using the force frivolously? You only use it when you need too.
>>
>>63952856
>>63952856
this

youre not even sure if he's cool with coming back and being a jedi
>>
>>63952420
I totally fucking agree. It was such bullshit.

He could have at least taken it. I would have even been happy with some kind of cheesy thing like "Are you Luke Skywalker" "Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time" but noooooooooooo fucking 10 seconds of helicopter camera boner from jj.
>>
>>63952910

>episode 2
>Anakin uses the force to take half of padmes dinner just to show off
>>
>>63952931
who cares
it still belongs to him, he should take it back since it's his possession
it belongs to him
>>
>>63952939
Yeah that would have been very cheesy, the movie had enough quotes from the original trilogy
>>
>>63952828
But that meme was worth twice as many portions yesterday..
>>
>>63953202

It belonged to Grandma Orange for three decades. It belonged to Luke for three years.
>>
>>63952953
and look what happened to him
>>
File: luke.png (142 KB, 720x288) Image search: [Google]
luke.png
142 KB, 720x288
>>
>>63952828
This character was played by Simon Pegg which makes him the only actor to ever appear in both a Star Wars and a Star Trek film
>>
>>63955315
Nah, he was a character in the Cantina.
>>
>>63955261
Why was he so angry?
>>
>>63955514
I'm 100% certain he was the Jakku junk dealer
>>
>>63955538
"Oh shit. Not you again"
>>
>>63952953
isn't that the exact scene when he says that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.