[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE WHAT IF ME MAKE IT BIGGER LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 220px-DeathStar2.jpg (17 KB, 220x227) Image search: [Google]
220px-DeathStar2.jpg
17 KB, 220x227
DUDE
WHAT IF
ME MAKE IT
BIGGER
LMAO
>>
I always thought the second death star looked eviler than the first one thanks to being incomplete.
>>
>>63951639
It was a trap. They knew another Death Star would lure the Rebels since they had experience with it.
If it was something new the Rebels might have put more planning into it and realized it was a set up
>>
I was honestly disappointed at ANOTHER death star. There's no weight to it at all
>>
>>63951682
At least for the second one they didn't repeat the "it has one weak point that'll make it explode instantly" and rather it was being incomplete that made it vulnerable.

Shame JJ is such a fucking hack he couldn't come up with anything clever...
>>
File: 1450746897812.jpg (199 KB, 684x574) Image search: [Google]
1450746897812.jpg
199 KB, 684x574
>>63951639
WHAT IF
WAIT GUYS
DUDE
WHAT IF
THE LAZER WAS RED
>>
>>63951639
even without its massive size being taken into account, the source of its deathray's power is just too fucking stupid.

a fucking star, really? your planet's OWN FUCKING SUN? holy shit so you extinguish your sun, what's next? the fact that they were still outside without the sun was too fucking ridiculous. it would've been 100s of degrees below zero if that were the case
>>
>>63951755
I wouldn't blame JJ when I'm sure every idea went through 50 people
>>
File: Starkiller_Base_4xp.png (966 KB, 791x547) Image search: [Google]
Starkiller_Base_4xp.png
966 KB, 791x547
>>63951639
how big senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 902x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 902x698
>mods delete an actress thread while allowing a hundred star wars threads
Bravo swaglord
>>
>>63951791
Why didn't the sun disappear the first time they fired it?
>>
>>63951639
Wasn't really a fan of the starkiller.
Just felt too op.
Destroys several planets at a seemingly unlimited distance at ease.
Felt like a bit much.
At least the death star had to get close.
>>
>>63951752
It's like why Japan behold more mecha to fight godzilla: it's the literal best at what it does (killing rebels) and gets the job done best, so always strive for that.

SK base makes way less sence because it seems for more expensive to make and far less practice and mobile
>>
>>63951639
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3343244/The-economics-Galactic-Empire-Researchers-reveal-Star-Wars-baddies-broke-real-life-say-Death-Star-cost-419-quintillion.html

try adding Starkiller Base.
>>
>>63951819
pretty sure it could suck solar energy from other stars near it. but that would be lightyears away.

so let's say it could suck shit from other stars. why would it suck shit from its own sun in the first place? was their like a fucking star cluster in its system with like 100 spare ones?
>>
>>63951838
Yeah and now it's gone how are they going to top it for the next movies? Are we going to see galaxykiller or some shit?
>>
>>63951806
>>63951639

It's even more embarrasing when they actually show the size of the old Death Star compared to the planet and they all go "wow"

EMBARRASING
>>
>>63953145
yes
>>
>>63951743
A TRAP?
>>
>>63951639
>episode IX
>literally make a weapon out of a star
>cgi clone/robot Han says "that's no moon, no planet, it's as big as a sun!"
>>
From the supposed script outline of The Force Awakens

>EXT NIGHT - 334 - ABOVE THE STARKILLER BASE • Starkiller Base needs a total remodel

http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9790
>>
For the third movie they will have a galaxy destroyer, the size of fucking Andromeda.
>>
>>63951639
Starkiller was a RETARDED idea. DUDE IT'S THE SIZE OF A SMALL SUN LMAO. All I could think throughout the movie is "can you imagine the type of superfast bullet-type trains you would have to use as elevators and transit system? How the fuck do you have a whole PLANET SIZED weapon and not put it's most crucial components, say, a mile underground? Oh, the thing is thousands of miles across but you can just walk in and out of it's most crucial area? Cool.
>>
>episode VIII will feature a half-built planet with another base in it
>>
Spoiler: The Death Stars have always been giant Mcguffin light bullshit.
>>
>>63951791
"if you don't see it sucking up light, then we are fucked"

No, you retard, technically you would already have been fucked like 8 minutes ago (or however long it takes for light to travel to you)
>>
>>63951897
>suck out the sun
>people are fucked since their sun is gone

There's literally no need to fire it.
>>
>>63954474
PLOT TWIST:
the new Starkiller is an actual star
>>
File: mfw.gif (3 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
3 MB, 300x200
>>63951791
>100s of degrees below zero
>>
Empire are just building up to a Death Star that encompasses the galaxy.

Then the rebels or whatever they're called now will go and blow it up.

Then the empire wins I guess.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.