[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Italians the best Directors? Is it in the Italian Blood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (444 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
444 KB, 750x1334
Why are Italians the best Directors?
Is it in the Italian Blood?
>>
I think it's a feel for the visual, I think most of my favorite directors are Italians: Fellini, Antonioni, Visconti, Scorsese, Tarantino and Sorrentino among others.
>>
It's a black male thing, alright ;)
>>
File: Roberto_Rossellini.jpg (18 KB, 246x313) Image search: [Google]
Roberto_Rossellini.jpg
18 KB, 246x313
>>63950909
The Greatest.
>>
Has Tarantino ever expressed pride in his Italian roots? He always seems too busy pretending to be black.
>>
>>63951839
>Has Tarantino ever expressed pride in his Italian roots? He always seems too busy pretending to be black.
Well, ironically, he has said the scene he was the most proud of was the 'sicilians are black' scene from true romance
>>
>>63952761
god his cuckoldry knows no bounds
>>
As I stated in a previous thread last night some pleb was saying that 8 1/2 sucked because he didn't get it.

As I said to him, he was probably American or britbong so is therefore incapable of grasping the human element of film like the Italians can make.

They are more about family, friendship, and the daily life of the individual. Unlike American or British films which are mostly about backstabbing or greed.
>>
>>63950909
Cuckentino isnt Italian.
>>
>>63953454
You don't even know what that word means
>>
It just seems that way because they're stylish, but they're also incapable of making anything of real substance.
>>
>>63950909
if Americans are Italian because there ancestors were, then they are also African/Asian because they have ancestors from Asia or Africa (the first humans). I will never understand this meme and as a European it makes me laugh at how desperate you all for some kind of history.
>>
>>63950909
BIG BLACK DINGUS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.