[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism in The Force Awakens... what do you think? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12
Racism in The Force Awakens... what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23IcvTasvLo
Skip to 21:30.
>>
I hate real life
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> JewJew and the cucks at Disney do all they can to be "inclusive" and tick all the PC boxes.
> They still get complaints about representation from angry niggers who will never be satisfied

I'm telling you, unless the film is 4+ hours of black people using the Force to slaughter white people, with John Williams' glorious strains playing in the background, it will never be enough.

That's why you don't try to appease them to begin with.
>>
>Harrison Ford not in that picture

I love how much he hates Han Solo.
>>
>>63950435
He had better shit to do than to hang out with those faggots and has-beens
>>
>>63950242
>based Driver is the tallest

Not surprised in the least.
>>
>>63950337

The wouldn't quite be enough

needs to be a Spike Lee joint
>>
>>63950242
End yourself, Krager.
>>
>>63950242
You say start at 21:30 he then spends at least three more minutes organizing pictures stuttering and telling the shocking news that white supremacists don't like black leads in movies,repeatedly. I'm sure you have a point to make or he has a point to make,whatever. I don't care.
>>
File: zero fucks.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
zero fucks.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>63950242
>Racism in [X]
>>
>>63950337

Even when they make a movie where a black guy slaughters whites en masse like Django Unchained, they still complain that the production staff and director are white.
>>
>complaining about a black guy in a film is white supremacist
>complaining the black guy isn't masculine and dominant enough isn't black supremacism

I always forget how good black people are at sustaining a victim mentality.
>>
>>63950844
>people who make their living off of, and define themselves by playing the victim and tearing down accepted norms of society and culture are never satisfied because it means that they'd have to stop being victims and would no longer get paid for silly fucking fluff pieces on Slate and cushy academic positions

More breaking news at 11
>>
>>63950242
>Racism in The Force Awakens... what do you think?

Then don't fucking watch it.

Was 7 Samurai "racist"?

Makes me wish I was a film maker, as I would use white actors exclusively just to piss non-whites off.

Every other race is capable of making their own shit, and they should do it, instead of expecting whites to do it for them.
>>
>>63950435
>hates Han Solo
>features him ten times more than any of the other OT cast
I think you've got it backwards. It's Han Solo that hates Star Wars.
>>
File: manletwars.jpg (91 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
manletwars.jpg
91 KB, 612x459
>>
Most black guys like his character though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYvn5Hqf7pY
>>
>>63951446
Wait a second. Oscar Issac is actually 5'9", and he appears to be only an inch smaller than Gwendoline Christie (6'3"). So, you could actually fool people if you put the height bar on Issac instead.
>>
>>63950242
closed as soon as he said tdog, there is no relation between the characters at all, finn was kind of a comic relief while tdog was just useless and had almost no screen time throughout the whole show untill he died
>>
>>63950242
Oscar Isaac standing on a box!
is he the next RDJ?
>>
>>63951833

Oscar is standing on a box.
>>
>>63950242
This guy would still be crying about racism even if they cast an all-black star wars.
>>
>>63952439
Manlets!

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN
?
>>
>>63950242
They actually say f a m? wtf I thought that was just a meme.
>>
>black guy being retarded and not knowing that a hero needs to be vulnerable
no surprise here

also finn was probably the best character desu desu
>>
File: 1450565507545s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1450565507545s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
Did you see the evil, ugly racist bad guy with a mask, holding his flaming cross?

Subtle as fuck
>>
File: 452.jpg (8 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
8 KB, 250x206
I loved the evil white stormtrooper with his police baton and riot shield beating down the poor brave black man.

Didn't you?

So subtle.
>>
File: zx.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
zx.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Why is 99% of media propaganda now you ask?

Post-modern elites (aka cultural marxists and their "useful idiots" the SJWs) have an agenda that isn't simply to mix races or eliminate a race. Their point is to disrupt social cohesion and any form of hierarchical or traditional social structure that could supersede government's authority. Whether it be marriage, the nuclear family, religion, cultural identity (usually identified by race or nationality), etc. any that can compete or overrule the state and pulls away control of the people, must be destroyed to further grow its power and influence. There are different methods of doing this but takes a lot of time to study and explain the impact of several race/class based policies. If you ever watch Thomas Sowell you'll know he explains some of it.

Yes, different races /could/ get along together in a society but that is not what we see. Why is that? Well, aside from racial determinism, we see special interest groups promoting the idea of victimized or disenfranchised minorities. A natural growth between different groups are impeded and instead forced artificial interaction disrupts the norm. This is generally done for political advantages and a moral high-ground. This causes enmity between races or classes while providing a platform for these manipulators, through the old rhetoric of egalitarianism, to create programs that benefit themselves in the guise of "doing good" for the minority or downtrodden.

While, some people are indeed well meaning most of them aren't able to either recognize or cope with the fact that the ideas they push for are unsuccessful and even destructive (welfare, minimum wage, affirmative action etc.). Furthermore these people are continuously fed more rhetoric by the "elite" groups (businesspersons e.g. bankers, cartels, politicians and community leaders e.g. Jesse Jackson, BLM, Green Party) to continue pushing for these policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
File: 1450758252480.jpg (168 KB, 962x401) Image search: [Google]
1450758252480.jpg
168 KB, 962x401
The First Order is Abrams' and Kasdan's vision of what white people are like when they aren't under the watchful eye of international Jewry.

And I'm not even meme-ing or bullshitting. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted (indeed, prejudiced), and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order is a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII, everything somehow magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.
>>
File: 1409802093939.jpg (71 KB, 368x520) Image search: [Google]
1409802093939.jpg
71 KB, 368x520
2 hours of this shit. There's less than a handful of people on the planet I'd be willing to listen to for two hours.
Web 2.0's greatest transgression is imprinting the belief that everyone's thoughts are equally valid and worth hearing.
There's very few people I would listen to for two hours, and none of them are involved with entertainment
>>
>>63954053
Jews demonize the nazis for ethnocentricity, meanwhile jews are perhaps the most militantly ethnocentric group on earth.

Israel doesn't even grant citizenship without familial confirmation and DNA tests. They also sterilize North African refugees. Google it.
>>
>>63954143
I repeated myself for dramatic effect
>>
File: booty.png (345 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
booty.png
345 KB, 640x427
>>63950242
I thought easily the Jewiest line in the movie was Finn saying, "They took me from a family I'll never know."

Such a hamfisted way of politicizing a character. And it also explains why JJ thought it would be le progressive to make Finn black. Because he was a slave! Bravo!

I hate seeing myth (which should be a truly universal story about good and evil) used to score glib political points in a glib facsimile.
>>
File: 1450669402143.png (3 MB, 1536x2012) Image search: [Google]
1450669402143.png
3 MB, 1536x2012
Black lead is named Finn. Huckleberry Finn anyone?

It's like Pottery.
>>
>>63954183

>glib facsimile

go back to reddit
>>
>>63951446
God what a wasted opportunity casting Gwendoline Christie was.

>Finn still in panic attack mode
>Phasma steps up to him until she's invading his personal space and he's up against the wall
>towering over Finn as he obeys his shiny Massa
>>
>>63950242
As a typical upper-middle class kike from a large Jewish community, here is my input.

From a young age we are taught to think of ourselves as an exceptional people. It's also true that we have above-average intelligence and educational achievement is highly prized in the Jewish community. Likewise, we are taught to hold at least a some contempt for gentiles. For instance, my parents (especially my father) always bemoans that I don't socialize enough with fellow Jews and about how I don't go to a university Hillel enough.

In essence, Jews become SJW because we are above-average intelligence we think we have the right to speak for everybody.
>>
File: 138524123202a3d1_l.jpg (70 KB, 450x449) Image search: [Google]
138524123202a3d1_l.jpg
70 KB, 450x449
>>63950884
>>
>>63954455
I don't want to hate Jews.

But I can't shake this feeling that all of this real annoying "liberalism" and "progressiveness" bullshit is fueled by Jewish people of influence in all forms of media.

We really could all get along in this country if it wasn't for this constant division and radical social climate change.

I miss the 90s.
>>
>>63950512
>he will never tower in front of you ;_;
>>
File: X.jpg (69 KB, 1112x600) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
69 KB, 1112x600
>>63954032

Not even subtle, brotha
>>
>>63950242
He's a bit paranoid but he shows some understanding of PR and he makes good points, now I'm convinced JJ Abrams is more of a joke than I thought.

It's like he wanted to be the white saviour who cast this wonderful diverse left wing fairy tale cast, but was still scared of pissing off white customers, ended up pissing off both sides.
Plebs still bought the tickets though.
>>
>>63950242
Yay an other /pol/ thread.
>>
>>63950512
Isnt big bitch bigger than him
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.