[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It uses the Wilhelm Scream Into the trash it goes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
>It uses the Wilhelm Scream
Into the trash it goes.
>>
I actually do have the same policy. Anything that uses the most cliche stock sound effects unironically, I never rewatch.
>>
>>63949618
It's used ironically, though.
>>
When did it do that? Was high on cold medicine for most of the movie and can't remember.
>>
>>63949725
Not even possible.
>>
>>63949726
When Finn and Poe strap into the tie fighter, Finn cannons down a bunch of storm troopers. during one of the explosions the scream can be heard.
>>
>>63949741
Sure it can. It was used in the OT films as well; this certainly could be included to allude to that.
>>
Fuck you it's great
>>
>>63949887
have yu heard of the vilheim scream it's an old meme in like every movie ever it's like a tradishon soooooo epic xD
>>
>>63949938
>people who i don't like to associate with because reasons know about this
>better sarcastically condescend a person for not giving a fuck about it

XD
>>
Man, I laughed my ass off in the theater when the Wilhelm scream was EXACTLY where we all predicted it would be back when the 2nd teaser dropped
>>
>>63949741
The Wilhelm scream is an inside joke, because it's such a generic but cheesy sound effect. It's used in tonnes of movies. Do you not know anything about it?
>>
>>63949741
you r a retard my friend
>>
>>63950109
it's freakin EPIC man xD
>>
>>63949570
thank god i missed that scream while i was watching it. i probably wouldve stopped liking it right then and there. guess i can stop liking it now instead
>>
>>63950142
>>63949938
jesus christ you really are autistic. i apologise for making fun of you. carry on
>>
>>63950188
Hey Reddit!
>>
>>63950294
go to reddit if you want to use name tags ya cock.
>>
File: Disappoint.jpg (58 KB, 587x420) Image search: [Google]
Disappoint.jpg
58 KB, 587x420
>It doesn't use the Wilhelm Scream.
>>
Don't they use it in every Star Wars movie?

Is this something that people actually get butt blasted about or is this one of those dank meta meme threads everyone's always posting?
>>
>>63950341
Hola reddit!
>>
>>63950294
hello!
>>
>>63950142
>>63950294
>>63950409
the autism is strong
>>
>>63950380
meta meme
>>
>>63950409
bon jour leddit!
>>
>>63950294
>says hello reddit
>a cupcake attention needing tripfag

Oh the ironing
>>
I have about as much respect for Cuck Wars as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.
It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit show that is The Force Awakens.
I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.
>>
>>63950478
>Oh the ironing
Sup /v/eddit!
>>
>>63950294
>not realizing trips are the most literally Reddit of all

Fuck off
>>
>>63950561
>this mad redditor
Salut, Reddit!
>>
>>63949570
this doesn't bother me but why the fuck is it even a thing? is it so hard to just record an original scream?
>>
>>63950513
>nneds a trip so people recognize who because he's a basement dwelling utter faggot.

>can't handle having the same name as everyone else because noone would recognize his snowflake posts
>needs to be renowned

That is reddit my freind.

>>63950643
It's an injoke and nothing more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8aBFTVNEU

Everysingle Star wars film has had it
>>
>>63950695
lmao tl;dr nice projecting
REDDIT BTFO
>>
>>63950695
oh shit i fucking remember that tentacle headed alien falling into the sarlacc pit in rotj and thinking his scream sounded so out of place
>>
>>63950838
Yeah it is used so much and often that calling a
>wow jj
or
>wow star wars

Is a shitty meme
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.