[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/, what would be a good storyline for episode 8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1447083833672.png (110 KB, 574x272) Image search: [Google]
1447083833672.png
110 KB, 574x272
/tv/, what would be a good storyline for episode 8?
>>
>>63949560
Selfshot stationary singlecam documentary with the entire executive crew and cast apologizing for their involvement and walking away.
>>
>>63949560
No deathstar, no superweapon, not even in 9 please. One of our new jedi heroes should BE the superweapon. I think two good and two bad people gotta die... but action figure sales so maybe not. We'll get our space battle and Poe will go GOAT on some star destroyers. Finn I have no idea.

How about this......

Luke goes to fight and take out Snoke... but Snoke turns him to the dark side... meanwhile Kylo and Rey both go good... and have to destroy Luke and Snoke in 9.
>>
Another death star.
>>
Snoke dies before his budget cg Voldermort ass shows up.
>>
obviously it's going to be an empire strikes back remake so

>poe and finn get trapped somehow
>rey has to interrupt her training to go save them
>gets fucked up by snoke/kylo
>luke sacrifices himself so they can escape
>>
Snoke resurrects sheev from the grave
>>
>>63949845
>episode 9
>leia must die to kill off all the remaining characters
>episode 10-11-12
>Rey/Finn/Poe get killed off to make way for the new

The cycle never ends
>>
>>63951182
THIS PLEASE

BRING BACK THE CLONE SHEEV ARMY
>>
Luke trains Rey, and she quickly grows very powerful. Too powerful, and the lure of the Dark Side is strong. Meanwhile, Kylo is still struggling to stay on the Dark path. In the climax of the movie, Leia and Luke manage to win Kylo back to the Light, but Snoke doesn't mind because he comes to Rey and seduces her to the Dark Side.

Also, We go to a tropical jungle planet, because I don't think there's ever been a jungle world in Star Wars.
>>
File: 1449381226578.jpg (44 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1449381226578.jpg
44 KB, 690x460
When will people learn it's not always bad for the "bad guy" to win?

>mfw rebel-sympathizing scum post near me
>>
>Kylo starts seeing and talking to the ghost of Han Solo. Han knew this was the only way to truly reach his son.

>The Sith lord is revealed as a tiny withering old alien. Think Wizard of Oz. Turns out he's a member of Yoda's race. Something something origins of the force.
>>
>>63949649
>Luke turning to the dark side
Hello reddit! That's the dumbest thing ever, it complety ruins his character and the point of the OT,
It'd probably wind up just like Anakin/Vader and then it'd be POTTERY
>>
File: IMG_20151222_022138.jpg (16 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_022138.jpg
16 KB, 500x268
>>63949649

>Luke goes to fight and take out Snoke... but Snoke turns him to the dark side

>Kylo and Rey both go good... and have to destroy Luke and Snoke in 9.
>>
>>63949617

I shouldn't pander to this shit but kek
>>
Snoke will be incredibly weak. Like his body can only sense changes in the storm, his ability to fight is near gone. Obviously, his master plan is hinted at and set up.

Luke trains Rey up and determines that she is near GOAT. IF she is a Skywalker, it's just in her fucking strong genes. Otherwise some prophecy or explanation will be dropped about how she's that powerful so young.

Snoke continues training Kylo, who appears to be well instituted into the Dark Side. At one point, however, he fights Luke and is destroyed. Snoke seemingly drops hints of his intent for Rey to be his true apprentice.

Angered, the movie comes together with a continually distraught Kylo who's questioning if he's gaining any power through the Dark Side against a confident and continually improving Rey.

Obviously tables have turned at this point from the TFA, as Rey is expected to go HAM on Kylo but gets near destroyed by him as Kylo turns to the Light side as he fights realising he's getting nothing out of Snoke.

Angered at this apparent weakness of hers, she senses or some shit Snoke calling to her for more power and chases after this, thus Luke having failed another Apprentice but in the most poetry of them all... has his original return for the final fight in IX.
>>
>>63951385
I was worried that they'd go this route, but after TFA being mediocre, fuck it, give me the Sheeeeeev.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.