[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to Jar Jar after Revenge of the Sith? Could he still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: jarjar.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
What happens to Jar Jar after Revenge of the Sith? Could he still be alive by the time of The Force Awakens?
>>
>>63948845
Let's hope so anon, let's hope so...
>>
>>63948845
did you notice they never show a profile view of snoke? and did you ever notice that sith's eyes sink into their heads?

yea, hes alive.
>>
A question that will never be answer.

In the EU, Jar Jar shows up at all?
>>
He's in the Special Edition ending of ROTJ
>>
considering every other species seems to live for hundreds of years he is probably alive kicking it somewhere on a senator's pension
>>
>>63948896
hello reddit
>>
>>63948845
I hope so. He was one of the better things about the prequels
>>
>>63948930
As a force ghost?
>>
>>63948930
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>63950511
He literally has the last spoken line of Jedi in every release since the original DVD
>>
>>63948905
seconding this
>>
Senator Binx was on Alderan when it blew up.
>>
>>63952546
If he was still a senstor during TFA he really would have been on Hosnian Prime when it blew up.

JJ killed Jar Jar.
>>
>>63951704
True desu
>>
>>63951704
"WEESA FREEEEEEEE!"
>>
File: 1450765532529.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1450765532529.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>63948845
>we have to read a bunch of shitty novels and watch a ton of shitty cartoons to find out if our based friend jar jar is still alive.
>>
He became Snoke
>>
File: kylo ren.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
Kylo Ren is somehow the worst major character in all of Star Wars canon. Binks is more of a badass than this fag.

Kylo Ren
>gets trained by Luke, then pulls an Anakin
>he probably just ran away or some shit instead of settling it on Mustafar like his role model Vader did
>oh, did I mention Vader? This faggot LOVES Vader
>manages to lead an imitation Empire and makes himself Imitation Vader, complete with mask and red saber, but its his unique and special OC donut steel variation, and the saber has a gimmick
>gives himself a faggoty name like Kylo Ren, which fucking RHYMES with his real name
>takes orders from a Lord of the Rings reject
>gets shit from his officers regularly, despite being in charge (Vader got this too, but Kylo even worse and far more regular)
>rides the Vader dick so hard he even mimics the Death Star by making an even stupider version of it, and giving it the edgy name "Starkiller Base", named after his house on his Minecraft save
>fights like a bitch, gets nearly beaten by a girl, and doesn't immediately curbstomp Finn when they fight
>his ultimate "badass" moment is killing his dad, but in the bitchiest way possible, a death so unworthy of a legendary hero, you hate Kylo not because he did it, but because he didn't do it any justice
>his only redeeming factor is the ability to somehow stop blaster fire mid-flight and read minds, both of which are essentially fan-fiction abilities in SW

Jar Jar Binks
>a complete joke of a character, on purpose
>is secretly one with the force, mind-tricked Qui-Gon into taking him along, granting him freedom from the Gungan city
>practically organized his people in a battle on Naboo; something unlikely of his character
>becomes a respected politician on the Galaxy's capital over the course of a decade
>forms a pact with Sheev, granting him Emergency Powers by law in exchange for a good life after the Republic falls
>spends the rest of his days in a cabin reading books

Kylo Ren makes Jar Jar look based. It's sad.
>>
>>63953193
> he really would have been on Hosnian Prime when it blew up

Source?
>>
Depends if deleted scenes count. He was going to die in a bongo going off a waterfall.
>>
>>63953409
Source?
>>
why is Jar Jar so universally hated? He was a dumb unfunny, comedy character, but there was alot of worse shit in EP 1.

Plus the gungans in general were a pretty cool alien race
>>
>>63953612
GOONGAS
>>
>>63953659
Gongans
>>
File: jar_jar_binks.jpg (14 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
jar_jar_binks.jpg
14 KB, 300x228
>>63953612
Yep I like how unique their ears and eyes are. Too bad they have ugly elephant feet.
>>
>>63948845
Crossing my fingers hoping he's Snoke.
>>
>>63953712
If you saw the movie its clearly not the case.
>>
>>63953751
If a hologram can be stupidly big and apparently not blue-tinted then it can look however Snoke wants it to look.
>>
>>63953959
That is the dumbest reasoning I've heard this christmas.
>>
>>63953403
Well, that's where the Senate was.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.