[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you dealt with white supremacy by going to see The Hateful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Tarantula.jpg (174 KB, 1023x537) Image search: [Google]
Tarantula.jpg
174 KB, 1023x537
Have you dealt with white supremacy by going to see The Hateful Eight yet /tv/?
>>
How the fuck does this movie deal with white supremacy?
>>
>>63942891
GET WHITETY TO SUCK MAH DICK
>>
>making a 90 year old white man suck a black guys dick is how you deal with white supremacy
BRAVO KEKTINO
>>
Tarantino tries to act like his flicks have a deeper meaning, but they really don't.
>>
>>63942925
did you even watch it bushwhacker?
>>
>>63942784
I have the screener,
But I don't think I want to waste time with cuck fantasies.
>>
>>63942985
Honestly. It winds up being about a confederate and a black guy teaming up to stop a gang of murders because of their belief in justice.
>>
>>63942996
I did and it has about as much to do with white supremacy as Captain America: The First Avenger had to do with the rise of Fascism. It was just Tarantino jerking off onto a page making another strong badass black man who gets called nigger all day and takes it out on some confederate strawman by making his son suck his BBC.

>black people only feel safe when white people are disarmed

kek black people are much safer when other blacks are disarmed
>>
>>63942784
Why do people like this guy again?
>>
How's it about white supremacy when the racist confederate guy is the hero of the movie and saves the black man?

If anything, it just shows that white supremacists can be heroes too, even if they dislike niggers.

Also explain to me why disliking niggers you deserve pic related. Tarantino is fucking disgusting
>>
>>63943400
what the fuck am I watching?
>>
WARM
>>
>>63942925
>cvck is back to kek
God dammit why?
>>
>>63943400
Wait, why does that white guy suck that black guys penis? I was going to watch this with the senpai for christmas, but now I'm having second thoughts. People who saw this movie, is this actually some jew cuck agenda movie?
>>
>>63943400
>the webm

This is a scene of the actual movie ? Holy shit tarantino is such an edgy piece of shit

Why the fuck is he making all his movies to praise black men? fucking crazy shit right there.

Tarantino is the definition of the leftist cuck
>>
>>63943610
There's a confederate general in the tavern who has come to bury his son. Sam Jackson sits down and talks to him about his son for a while and then tells the general that it was him who killed his son. He made him strip down naked and then walked him through the snow until he collapsed with hypothermia and made the dying son suck his cock in order to live but kills him anyways. This dialogue/flashbacks takes up a good 10 fucking minutes.

It took me out of the movie and I wouldn't watch it with my family, I know Taratino being a cuck was a meme but holy shit this was weird.
>>
>>63942784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gVB4N9Kl9Q

what a fucking cuck
>>
>>63943582

Only caps lock for some reason. cuck Cuck CuCk CuCK CUCk KEK
>>
unfortunately because of its meme status, it's hard to accurately describe tarantino as a cuckold without it seeming like a baseless insult

he grew up with a single mother who would bring blacks back to their home regularly. he has some serious deep-seated sexual issues regarding black men, freud would write a fucking book if he met him
>>
File: 1450751727860.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
1450751727860.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>63942784
what a fag

The DVD Screener leaked, fuck him.
>>
>>63943870
I don't really care about what he's saying but holy shit he sounds like a girl. That shit ain't normal
>>
File: quentinwilt.jpg (45 KB, 650x436) Image search: [Google]
quentinwilt.jpg
45 KB, 650x436
>>63944087
I guess Wilt Chamberlain was one of them, as QT "brags"
>>
>>63944087
yet nobody calls him out on that. He can be as racist against as he wants there will never be anything done to stop it or any consequences what so ever.
Meanwhile he is able to express his views such as "fuck whitey beta shits lol black men are superior fucking racists whiteys say no to racism" and it's ok.

So funny how full circle america has gone
>>
>>63942784
I was going to see this, now I'm going to watch the SCR, if I even can be bothered. Sick of this anti-white leftist agenda. I grew up relatively liberal, now I'm in my early twenties, and as everyday goes by, I head furtehr and further towards the right.
>>
Isn't it obvious by now that Tarantino is a race-obsessed creep with deep-seated issues? The fact that he isn't laughed out of every interview/screening Q&A he does shows just how broad-minded and tolerant white people are.

Quentin hates his absent white dad. He also saw his mother turn his home into a revolving door of black men, whom he learned to idolize at some point.

All of his personal issues are projected onto the population and he pretends he's making some grand cultural statement. He isn't. He's just a neurotic headcase who hasn't gotten over his traumatic childhood.

It's incredible that he lacks the basic self-awareness to understand his own impulses. He's like a child throwing a tantrum. The poison he's pumping into the cultural well is an insult to every well-adjusted person.

But since we live in the age of PC, Quentin gleefully airs his hang-ups for all to see, and he's applauded for it.

I thought he'd eventually evolve into a serious filmmaker, but I was wrong. He's long on talent, short on wisdom.
>>
D V D S C R
V
D
S
C
R
>>
Hearing his mommy get savaged by niggers every night has given him a weird fetish. He thinks if he comes out with this shit he will get to fuck Tyra Banks
>>
>>63944438
No one cares.
>>
>>63944843
Anyone who has to go out of their way to say they don't care clearly does though. :^)
>>
>>63944843
Back to leddit, you nigger loving faggot.
>>
File: Crime By Race.png (1016 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
Crime By Race.png
1016 KB, 616x2030
>"white supremacy"

If we live in a culture of "white supremacy", why are innocent whites being murdered by blacks left, right and center, and NOBODY is allowed to talk about it?
>>
can't wait to read the "critics" the film "journalists" are going to write about it. They're going to praise it so much for its anti-racism message. Lol.
Do people ever think by themselves these days?
>>
File: extreme cuckoldry.png (72 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
extreme cuckoldry.png
72 KB, 300x307
Whites are already a distinct minority on a global scale. I bet Cameron looks forward to the day when whites become second class citizens, the women used as breeding sows for virile young black bucks while the white men are employed as bull preppers and cock warmers until the last white is bred out of existence.
>>
>>63945145
This is probably what Tarantino dreams about most nights.
>>
>>63945145
>the women used as breeding sows for virile young black bucks

Don't blacks realize once this happens, they'll have to settle for their shit tier black women?

If anything, you'd think blacks would be the biggest supporters of saving the white race
>>
>>63945578
Niggers are impulsive and opportunistic. They're like crows, they'll steal your jewelry and change.
>>
>>63943239
because Pulp Fiction was a fairly entertaining movie. That's seriously the only reason.
>>
>>63945578
But anon, I find a lot of black women attractive...
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.