[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We've had reports that someone is recording this. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>We've had reports that someone is recording this.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63942779
Better question, why did the tie fighter sink the instant finn got near it?
Even better question, why did it sink?
>>
>>63942779
I'd hate to point fingers, but...

poor cam bros.
>>
>>63942841
Something about that area they crash landed in has sinkholes or whatever. Rey mentions it off-hand in a rant or something.
>>
>>63942779
>countless cambros died getting us this recording
>>
>>63943114
a moment of silence for our fallen heroes.
>>
>>63942779
I do like how he tries to play it off at first, I wonder how he started the recording again
>>
>>63943087
wait

off-hand or (like most of the movie)off-screen???
>>
>>63944692
When she frees bb 8 from that midget dude and tells him to leave she tells him to stay away from the west sinksand or something
>>
WHY DID POE LEFT BB8 AND FINN BEHIND WHY WHYWHWYWHWJFEHBEFWKM;R
>>
File: tohvi-10[1].jpg (208 KB, 1146x882) Image search: [Google]
tohvi-10[1].jpg
208 KB, 1146x882
>>63945016
AUGH

SINKY SAND
>>
>>63945081
he said he fell out of the ship as it was crash landing...

doesn't explain why he couldn't follow the debris to the ship I guess, but whatever it was handwaved away
>>
>>63945148
He probably ejected earlier and fell farther from the crash site
>>
>>63945637
Like what, half way across the planet earlier?
>>
>>63945148
I keep wanting to think that it's a sign that the republic is using clones now.

I can't explain how Poe remembers Finn but I'm still convinced.
>>
>>63945772
I mean, a few miles away you probably wouldnt be able to see the crash
>>
>>63944616
The cam that I saw had English audio over Spanish video so either our guy put his camera away or was just recording the audio from the beginning.
>>
>>63945148
>>63945637

Poe said he didn't wake up until night
>>
>>63942779

Definitely a Welsh accent too.
>>
>>63945148
Poe said it was dark when he woke up, so Finn was gone and the ship already sunk.
>>
>>63946193
>>63946360
ah, makes more sense then
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.