[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SUPREME LEADER SNOKE IS WISE what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg (266 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg
266 KB, 1536x864
>SUPREME LEADER SNOKE IS WISE
what did he mean by this?
>>
Snoke seems to have some kind of control over his subordinates where they seem to worship him as a symbol and ideological leader of the First Order.

Compare to the Empire, where no one really gave a shit about the Emperor, they just worked for him because he was the guy in charge
>>
who is Snoke

Jar Jar?
>>
>>63942681
Seems more like a daddy complex to me desu.
>>
File: max-landis[1].jpg (110 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
max-landis[1].jpg
110 KB, 640x960
>>63942638
did anyone else think kylo ren looked acted and talked a lot like max landis? I'm convinced he was the inspiration for the character
>>
>>63942638
PLAGUIES CONFIRMED
>>
>>63942905
Jar jar confirmed
>>
It's weird, cause while Kylo was easily the weakest character, him and Han are the only characters to have gotten a full arc in the story (Finn too, but to a lesser degree)
But while he was the weakest part of the movie, he is set up to have the best story line in the future if done correctly. Like they could go one way and have Ep. 8 be about his transformation into the true Darth Vader clone he so desperately wants to be, or he can go to the good side (though this only works if Rey goes bad)
>>
>>63942681
This isn't true. The emperor always received great respect and accolades from his subordinates. They almost always kneel as well.
>>
File: Max Landis.jpg (255 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Max Landis.jpg
255 KB, 900x1200
>>63943035
long face/nose is all the new rage
>>
The thing that bothers me about Kylo and Snoke is that they aren't really threatening. They both seem like they need to get their shit together. Which isn't as threatening as say the Emporer who was calm and seemed like he had a plan
>>
>>63943259
because they are right

it is the rebels that are wrong
>>
>>63943191
That was more or less them just paying lip service to the guy in charge.

Hux and Kylo Ren seemed like they genuinely worshipped the Supreme Leader
>>
Snoke starts with S

Sheev starts with S

coincidence?
>>
>>63943035
I doubt it, they just wanted Kylo Ren to look like a wimp without his mask on.
>>
>>63942681
Obviously Snoke is powerful, and people are aware of his power. Han Solo said Kylo would get crushed by Snoke inevitably if he stayed on the dark side. That's not saying a ton since Kylo isn't even that strong, but he obviously has displayed some power before
>>
>>63943425
Sith starts with an S
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.