[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about who's the best new character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Let's talk about who's the best new character.
>>
TR-8R>Kylo>Finn=Poe>BB-8>Maz>Hux>Rey
>>
>>63941952

TR-8R
>>
BB8 > Kylo > Finn = Poe > Rey > Hux > Maz

TR-8R gets the meme character award

This is objective fact
>>
>>63942037

I'd put Rey above Maz and Hux, but everything else is exactly right.
>>
>>63943692

>Trylo
>above anyone
>>
File: 1450452361240.gif (2 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1450452361240.gif
2 MB, 400x200
TRAITOR
>>
Finn > Kylo > Poe > Hux > BB-8 > Maz > Rey
There wasn't enough time to develop the new characters. I didn't expect to like Finn as much as I did. I hope Rey gets better and less perfect in VIII
>>
>>63941952
Not Rey was the best character.
>>
>>63941952
TR-8R or finn

everyone else was meh, except for marey sue, who was absurdly OP and has "m-muh feminist icon" written all over her
>>
I loved every single new character. They all fit their niche perfectly.

Rey was relatable, down on her luck, and cute as hell. People call her a mary sue, but her true belief in the Force trumping Ren thinking he's hot shit because he's Vader's grandson is EXACTLY what the franchise needed to escape midichlorian bullshit

Finn was lively and provided comic relief without going into Jar Jar territory. He provided depth to the universe by giving us a glimpse into what it would be like to be a Stormtrooper, being given a gun and told to shoot people at the end of the ramp. Starts a coward, ends up brave, he has an arc.

Poe was underutilized, but Oscar Isaac just oozes with charisma. He's charming, funny, and friendly. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of him.

Kylo Ren is an actual villain with depth, and people who don't like him are prequel babbies who think a good star wars villain is Darth Maul or General Grievous

Hux was charismatic as fuck and I loved how he talked the big fascist game in his speeches but was actually a prissy little fag behind the scenes. His dynamic with Kylo Ren was neat, I liked how the guys worked together but actually couldn't stand each other.

BB-8 was cool and had some great moments, just a droid, not much to say about him though.

Maz Kanata might have been a little bit of a Yoda rehash, but once again, she's what the franchise needed. Reminding us that the Force isn't about 20 years of training at the Yoda Jedi School, it's about inner spirit and belief in something greater than oneself. Wise with a little bit of sass, voiced very well by Lupita Nyongo.
>>
Finn>Poe>BB8>Rey>Hux>Maz>>>>>Kylo>Snoke

Kylo was such a tryhard, and like halfway through the film they totally nerf'd his power
Snoke simply isn't interesting or mysterious
>>
File: 1449269505893.gif (488 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1449269505893.gif
488 KB, 500x366
>>63941952
Finn=Poe>BB-8>Kylo>Rey=Hux>Maz
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.