[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone please explain why this movie was bad, in detail >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5
someone please explain why this movie was bad, in detail

>inb4 the plot
>inb4 the characters

specifics, pls
>>
watered down reddit-tier "IFLS" pandering trash
>>
its literally episode 4. except this time without the suspense
>>
>>63941482
It was bad for you.
>>
it was a good movie and a good star wars movie
but it felt like it took place on a parallel universe much like a comic Earth 2 or Flashpoint
but since it is not and it is part of the original timeline it undoes every hype feeling from the original trilogy making it now a bigger part of the picture
its not the movie that is bad it is what it changed in the past
the original trilogy are now Prequels of their own and not the main story
not a bad plot not bad characters the star wars story just ended after episode 6 now that this opened up an entirely new universe it ruins the magic and there is no main character just isolated stories around the universe
>>
>>63941689
So you're saying it's bad because it continues the story?

Is LotR bad because it continues the Hobbit? "Oh, you mean Bilbo isn't the only character to have ever done anything? Well, it's shit now."

>>63941540
what do you mean, without the suspense? Poe's trench run? Sure, I'll concede that was stupid, but it doesn't make it a bad movie. Did the Ewoks take Jedi and make it a bad movie?
>>
1. the pacing was very rushed, you never spend anywhere for a good amount of time. they jump around 4 planets and a cruiser the whole movie.

2. rey isnt very good as an actress, and it seems like shes trying way too hard to not be "wooden", the way she runs and the facial expressions she makes are pretty funny.

3. somehow Finn has access to world star hip hop because his mannerisms and way of speaking are like a stereotypical black teen

4.Poe wasnt really in the movie a lot but when he did he was a pretty huge gary stu. Dude did stuff with an x wing and tie fighter that was more impressive than anything anakin or luke did. Also he got way too friendly with Finn way too quickly, i wouldve liked to see them begrudgingly help each other and then become friends after they saved eachothers lives a few times kind of like luke and han. also its really odd how he got off of jakku, he didnt really have anything with him going back to the planet and i doubt there were rebel sympathizers on that backwater planet

5. Phasma wasnt even in the movie. she had three scenes and one was as a background character. also she decides to betray the empire and all her people just because she has a gun in her face. where is the sense of loyalty for what im assuming is an indoctrinated child soldier?

6. Kylo starts off looking really damn powerful, but once rey gets involved he becomes way less intimidating. He's an edgelord and i get why but to me that doesnt really make a good villain. I know its opinion but someone who throws temper tantrums doesnt make an intimidating villain to me.

7. no matter what anyone says Rey is a mary sue. Everyone loves her from the moment they see her, Finn almost fucks up the entire resistance plan because he wants to get her back after knowing for what im guessing was about a week. She pilots the falcon like and expert and does ridiculous stunts with it like pulling it upside down and turning off the engines so finn can get a (cont)
>>
>>63941540
>its literally episode 4. except this time without the suspense

Basically this.
>>
>>63942219
well hobbit felt more like prequels especially since he went back and rewrote it to tie into lord of the rings better
but yeah its bad for existing it didn't have to the series felt like it ended and this could've been a non canon stand alone series or something like a superman 2 to superman returns revamp going off in its own timeline
I think if it did that just by my opinion not speaking for others I would enjoy this more knowing the series I like is safe from tampering and now this new one branching off is just for extra fun
>>
>>63942219

I mean: its the same plot as episode 4 except you know the good guys will win because they are ridiculously overpowered and the villains are retarded and weak.
>>
>>63941482
Adam Drivers ugly fucking face. JUST
>>
>>63942223
lucky ass shot at a pursuing tie fighter, and then jumpstarting the falcon to fly away. She hears about the force and just decides to use it like a pro, mindtricking a stormtrooper, turning the tables on rens mind probe, and then becoming a master with a lightsaber right when she decides to really use the force so she can kick the shit out of kylo. She saves the falcon when hans trying to escape by ripping some circuit board out, she saves it with finn by fixing some damage, he tells han to flip a switch to go into hyperdrive. shes a fanfiction character

8. the cgi characters are very noticeable but at the same time some of the practical effects were as well. nien nubb looked completely fake.

9. instead of giving us some breathing room when han and chewie find rey and finn on the falcon, we instead are almost immediately thrust into a cgi filled action scene that feels almost ripped from Gaurdians of the galaxy

10. we never find out anything about anakins lightsaber and why its so damn important

11. the death star 3 was so bad, they even trench runned it to blow up a certain area that would then cause it to explode

12. snoke is pretty stupid, hes a typical evil dude whos voice is deep and he just looks evil. im not sure how the first order is still around because he has no priorities apparently. the starkiller blows up and he just shrugs and says welp now time to Actually train kylo

13. the social justice agenda was apparent. every rebellion worker was either a woman or a colored person. the only white guy in poes squad was a fat dude like porkins. the nazi imagery was WAY overdone. a white dude also whips a black man with a flaming cross so theres that too.

14. stormtroopers are still pretty lame. theyre cannon fodder again other than Tr-8r

15. lukes scene at the end was really fucking bad. 30 seconds of shot reverse shot staring and no dialogue
>>
>>63941482

>/tv/ trying to "critique" anything without just greentexting "DA ENDING SUKED DA STORY SUKED DA ACTING SUKED DA DIRECTING SUKED"

Get out while you still can.
>>
80% of the movie nothing happens, then it's a CGI fuckfest the last 10 minutes and they blow up Starkiller base because BAD GUYS BLEW UP PLANETS, it doesn't explain shit

stupid ass movie

reminded me of the Hobbit trilogy in terms of quality
>>
>>63941482
They had a spic, a nigger, a white, a women but no asian.

Checkmate racist sjws.
>>
>>63943048
didn't they have the porcupine guy from xmen last stand? or rush hour
>>
Well I thought the movie was good but there were a few things that could have been added/removed.

>No memorable music except Ray's theme which is meh.

>having a 3rd planet destroyer was very uncreative and disappointing

>having C3PO be there was bad.

Can't think of anything else.
>>
The movie is a front to society.

The Order represents the patriarchal system. FN represents a guy escaping from the patriarchal through moral agency. The rebel white guy represents and some white male allies. The girl represents a strong independent women. FN's awkward push to "protect" the girl represents how FN still holds on to his patriarchal ideals even after realizing its wrong. Slowly over time, he learns to de-program himself and learn to respect the strong independent women.
>>
>>63943230
>The rebel white guy
>white

i have bad news friend....
>>
>>63943230
no the movie is to try to make every race and mental disorder patient a fan of star wars by putting them in the movie someway or another so they could buy merchandise
>>
>>63941482

A giant Death Star is introduced midway through the movie out of nowhere, destroys the heart of the New Republic, and then gets blown up.

Emotional impact: nonexistant
>>
File: Ackbar_HS.jpg (41 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Ackbar_HS.jpg
41 KB, 360x480
> Hey guys, hit this part over here, I'm it some sort of weak point.

> Alright lets all go in there, surely this ex-trooper ain't no spy to lead us to a trap

In SW4, they had the whole schematics of the Death Star to analyze for a strategy. In SW6, they were led into a trap by false information that nearly wiped out the Resistance fleet. Who the fuck is the hack who wrote SW7?
>>
The pacing of this movie was awful. The action (or at least tense moments) was non-stop. There was so little time for the characters to just talk to each other or reflect on things that were happening around them. There was the village raid, Finn & Poe's escape, Finn & Rey's escape from Jakku, the aliens (can't remember the name) when they meet up with Han & Chewie, [small break in action where the characters talk a little bit on the Falcon], the F.O. attack on Maz Kanata's place, and then all the finale action sequences begin. There was no breathing room except for the beginning on Jakku showing Rey's struggles as a scavenger and then in the middle when Rey/Finn/Han/Chewie are on the Falcon. It's like the characters aren't allowed to talk to each other if it doesn't move the plot forward. This made all of the action sequences much worse because you got a bit tired of them. The finale was only exciting at all because they killed off one of the most beloved characters of the franchise.

The cinematography was pretty bad too. Not necessarily bad in general but for a Star Wars movie. If you watch the OT you'll see that the camera really doesn't move that much, and when it does it's not very fast. In this movie the camera was constantly moving or shaking and it compounded the pacing issues by giving the movie even less breathing room. Sometimes we just want a nice steady look at our main characters, even in action scenes. We don't need the camera shaking around to tell us that something exciting is happening.

The score was also disappointing. I don't really know how to fix that, but it was a factor for me.
>>
>>63943349
The death star gets introduced an hour into the movie out of nowhere and blows up some random planet, the next half of the movie is just trying to blow it up because it's evil or whatever

emotional impact: zero
>>
>>63943518

>except that's leia's home
>except obi feels the screams of the entire planet
>expect the deathstar is hyped as a technological terror to rival literal magic
>>
>>63943019
no it was much better than the hobbit trilogy...at least I could keep my eyes open through the entire film...staying away during the time in Laketown in the 2nd movie was literally like torture and I never even saw the 3rd one yet I cant imagine how it could be even shittier

this movie was at least entertaining if you didn't think about anything going or compare it to the original films
>>
>>63943518
>audience reaction during OT
Holy shit it's like a fucking moon that can blow planets up!
>audience reaction during TFA
Wait, another Death Star?

the novelty of it has worn off, it's completely played out
>>
>>63943454

I'll concede the pacing was off. Jakku was done pretty well from the start to Finn & Rey's escape, but after that it just kind of flew off the rails. The whole scene with the Cthulhu aliens didn't need to be there, and I think the Canting scene was well placed and paced as well.

At least it wasn't mindless action for action's sake, though. The cantina scene made us care at least a little bit about the FO's attack, and the same can be said for their escape on Jakku. Seeing the rebel base made us care about the mission to destroy the Starkiller, and so on.

For the cinematography, that's one part because of the CG, and one part just how the director wanted it to look.

Remember tPM and how all the droids looked like garbage? It wasn't just the bad graphics, it was bad tracking. If you move the camera, bad tracking becomes less apparent and you don't get nearly as sucked out of the movie.
>>
>>63941482
Somebody add TR8-0R to this pls
>>
>>63943451
The same hack who forgot that the entire purpose of the shield, is to keep stuff out, but for some reason, you can hyperspace past it.
Unlike in RotJ, where they couldn't just send their entire fighter fleet under the shield to begin, to start attacking the Death Star as soon as they're there, with no need for a ground assault.
>>
>>63941482
Movie made no sense. Why are their rebels if theyre loyal to the republic. There should be two sides. The republic and this offshoot cult First Order. They become rebels when the First Order takes the republic.

Rey...made no sense and was shit

Finn...raised by cult...quits because...I dont know, but he quits. Completely adjusts to outside world instantly. He would have struggled with fitting in, coping, fuck even eating. He would have came out almost a machine. They either needed to do some arc where he learns how to be a normal person or they needed to say "I joined the first order because they said they had answers...they didnt" or something.Also, Green janitor Finn is better than all other storm troopers and gives a jedi problems.

Found Lukes lightsabre cause force.

R2D2 wakes up because force.

Old man has map to Luke because Force.

Kylo Ren, biggest pussy villain. The emo Jar Jar of villains.

Plot was the fucking "blow up the death star plot" Literally 3/7 movies have been about blowing up a fucking death star.

Fight scenes were boring shit. Harrison Ford is the only true actor in the movie.

And seriously...nigger man.
>>
>>63943629

>except It's the capital of the republic, the thing the last three films were fighting to create
>except the characters saw the destruction first hand and knew what they were dealing with
>except it's literally a weapon that fires whole stars at planets through hyperspace

The impact is the same, you just don't like it because it's a cheesy rehash and ANH has those awesome nostalgia-goggles. Get over it, faggot.

>>63943740
Star wars has always been pretty cheesy, and this is just more of that self-conscious cheese. They literally make fun of it in the fucking movie.
>>
>>63943921
>and one part just how the director wanted it to look.

Well yeah, and I'm suggesting that he made a bad decision.

>The cantina scene made us care at least a little bit about the FO's attack

Sure, but it didn't have to be another extended action sequence with everyone fighting. It could've just been some bombing and then the main characters say "we need to GTFO and warn the Resistance" or whatever. It just felt weird having that huge fight and then instantly jumping into the whole 3rd Act which was one big action sequence itself.

>Remember tPM and how all the droids looked like garbage? It wasn't just the bad graphics, it was bad tracking. If you move the camera, bad tracking becomes less apparent and you don't get nearly as sucked out of the movie.

Fair point, but given how much they emphasized non-digital special effects I wouldn't think that would be as much of an issue.
>>
>>63941519
this

it was engineered to appeal to the IFLS-loving, shallow, fair weather, "i'm sooo nerdy XD" crowd
>>
>>63944200
Star Wars has always been cheesy, yes, but not campy or self-aware. The humor in the OT was character-based, not the Avengers style winking to the audience.
>>
>>63941482
As much as I enjoyed the movie, JJ has some sort of ADD that causes his movies to constantly jump all over the place. It felt like we started full speed right out of the gate and kept going until the end, which makes it hard to reflect and soak it in, makes it more of a music video than a movie.
>>
>>63943451
better yet, in new hope they let Luke Han and Lea escape so they can track them down to the rebel base at Yavin.

how they fuck did the empire know where to find the resistance?
>>
>>63944171
The republic doesn't want to acknowledge the legitamacey of the FO by declaring all-out war, so they fund an underground resistance to fight them for them. sound familiar, faggot?

The old man is a part of a force-worshiping cult that had ties to Luke. Luke probably gave them the map or some shit.

Kylo Ren is supposed to be a whiny bitch: that's his character. An obsessed school-shooter type that's facing a real challenge for the first time in his life.

rest of it, yeah

>>63944273
you live in a post-iron man world now. Every movie out of disney is going to have a similar sense of humor because that's what sells, and it's not movie breaking in the slightest.

I'm not trying to make the argument that it's flawless, but it's not a bad movie and it's nowhere near as bad as the prequels.
>>
>>63944549
>you live in a post-iron man world now. Every movie out of disney is going to have a similar sense of humor because that's what sells, and it's not movie breaking in the slightest.

I get that but I'm still going to call it out when I see it.

>I'm not trying to make the argument that it's flawless, but it's not a bad movie and it's nowhere near as bad as the prequels.

I'm not suggesting that it's as bad as the prequels. I just think it was disappointing and it didn't feel like a Star Wars movie for a variety of reasons- pacing, camera work, sense of humor.
>>
File: esploshun.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
esploshun.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>63944112
>>63944329

They did try to make some sense out of it, but in a lazy kind of way, as in explained in one sentence. As long as the plot keeps moving so the big budget CGI set pieces are finally showcased, all the other parts of the movie doesn't matter amirite?
>>
>>63942219
Imagine a LotR sequel where Frodo's daughter has to take the One Necklace to a bigger badder volcano.
Oh and she's never tempted to use the necklace and is instead always pure because woman.
And instead of Sauron you have a young wizard that can't fight for shit.
>>
>>63942223
>>63942928

Bretty good summary anon.
>>
>>63944200
>it's the capital of the republic
Which is mysteriously somehow related but not to the resistance

>and everyone is just like this sucks
But not upset or anything. Fuck these people don't even shed a tear for general solo who was one of the greatest heroes of the rebellion

It was a third Death Star. That did the same thing as the first and got destroyed in the same way as the first
>>
it's a glib facsimile
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-19-12.png (237 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-19-12.png
237 KB, 1080x1920
>>63941482
I'll say it once and I'll say it on every thread.
>>
>>63943048
nope, the asian dude from LOST was part of the Resistance
>>
>>63941482
It has nothing to do with "SJW" fuck these retards complaining about that.

There's just no subtlety. The characters are characters of characters a lot of them. Rey and Fin come of as fine but Han Solo feels really weird. And the Maz character and her den makes zero sense in a star wars film.

Kylo looked fucking awesome at the beginning but as soon as he takes off his hat her turns into anakin 2.0 and just seems dumb and unthreatening. Sure he kills his father but he doesn't scare me. He's not a sith lord. He's some teenager whose mad at his father.

4 Films and we've blown up 3 giant world ender things and used the same plot outline in 3 movies. Reusing it in ROTJ worked because the Jabba the Hut scenes were really well planned out and aweosme and the battle with Luke vs Vader and Palpatine was badass; but if you take those two things out of it that movie isn't nearly as good.

There's 1 or 2 scenes here that really draw my attention or the kind of scenes that make a film. And that's the attack by Kylo at the beginning where he's first using his force and the first chase scene with the Millenium Falcon..

Maz's Lair, Everytime Kylo takes his mask off, the attack scenes against the Starkiller - are all negatives here

A New Hope has like 4-5 of these scenes.

Empire Stikre Backs has like 10 or more

ROTJ has like 5-6

This film feels quite forgettable and severely overrated.
>>
>>63945256
see>>63944549

Did you even watch the movie? Leia collapsed when Han died, Rey and Finn freaked out, and Chewie went on a killing spree.

Also, he wasn't a fucking general. That was the point of the Cthulhu monsters scene: he's a smuggler again, not a part of the rebellion or whatever.

Same applies for the Republic and the characters we saw: none of them gave a shit about the republic anyway, why should they care if the capital gets destroyed?

If someone wiped the capital of Tunisia off the face of the earth, would you give a shit?

The deathstar thing doesn't make it a bad movie, faggots. deal
>>
>>63946939
It makes no sense since they spent like 6-7 years fighting a war for the republic then turned around and just abandon it.
>>
>>63946939
>
Same applies for the Republic and the characters we saw: none of them gave a shit about the republic anyway, why should they care if the capital gets destroyed?

What? The Resistance definitely cares about the Republic
>>
>>63946186
You are literally the first person to draw these connections. Please, share more of your world-shattering insights with us.
>>
I overall loved the movie, but I completely understand the people who complain about the Death Star Mk III.

I mean, when even your characters in-universe are making fun of the scenario and joking about how they have to blow up ANOTHER ONE, then you need to fucking take another look at the script.
>>
>>63942928

>15. lukes scene at the end was really fucking bad. 30 seconds of shot reverse shot staring and no dialogue

I disagree anon, I thought that was one of the better scenes in the movie. The Jedi Steps song was based.
>>
>>63947189
It's what the fans wanted. :DDDD
>>
The ONLY critiques I really have is that it was a mirror of ANH and the ending was just out of place.

Other than that it was arguably 8/10.
>>
>>63947064
none of the characters we followed throughout the film were in the resistance. The joined up because Han used to bang the general way back when, and the ball thing had the map. That's it.

>>63946994
see >>63944549 again
>The republic doesn't want to acknowledge the legitamacey of the FO by declaring all-out war, so they fund an underground resistance to fight them for them. sound familiar, faggot?

Jesus, did you fucks even watch the movie?
>>
>>63943349

The Death Star in Episode 4 was literally mentioned in the open crawl and the entire plot of the movie revolved around it. EVERY major event revolved around its existence and it was used to flesh out the character of the entire fucking Galactic Empire.

In Episode 7 it's introduced halfway through the movie half-heartedly.

You're a literal retard.
>>
>>63943928
>TR8-0R

TR-8R is funny enough. you don't have to put your special spin on it and make it all faggy
>>
>>63947212
all they had to was have Luke say Rey in a soft voice. having no dialogue in that scene was a misstep
>>
>>63941482
It's not a bad movie, it's not a great movie though.
>>
>>63947446
You're assuming Luke knows her, which isn't a given. The teary-eyes could be because he knew that he had a chance to redeem himself after Kylo's fall, which I bet he blames himself for.
>>
>>63947562
i think its heavily implied that shes his daughter, hes standing by gravestone when she finds him so that could be her mom. also with all the pottery in the movie she has to be a skywalker
>>
1. Too much too soon:
Most of the major characters are introduced all in the first scene, as well as rushing to establish their motives (slaughter, wanna be evil). Ren took off his mask too soon. Snoke shouldn't have been seen (shoulda been in shadows or cloaked this movie, or not in it at all).

2. The script:
I am perfectly ok with a remake of ANH, did the lines need to be so corny though?
>do you have a cute boyfriend?
>heyyy thats mine
>you talk, i talk???
>you need a pilot
>why you doin this *aggressive meme head nod* eh why you doin this??

3. Saturation of call-backs to OT
Yes we get it, these things happened haha we get it. The ep 7 drinking game would be suicide if it includes "drink every time there is a reference to the OT"
>aww yeah remember the death star haha
>millenium falcon reveal
>trash compactor
>all the old characters (solo, leia, ackbar, gundam dude)

4. The humour:
I understand flicks these days need gratuitious quips to appeal to the mainstream (like in Martian, Avengers etc). However only a couple of the jokes don't fall flat, and they need to be realistic. Poe saying "you talk, I talk" isn't something anyone would say no matter how ballsy a character you are, it's stupid and put in for a cheap LMAO HAHA HUMOUR. Also Finn isn't funny, the only funny moment he was involved in was because of BB 8.

i could go on but i don't think anyone cares
>>
I only see shit reasons.
>>
>>63947736
nice argument
>>
>people hating on the cheesiness
i quit
>>
>>63942223
? He got captured and needed to be escaped by finn and told Kylo information after being forced raped
He is only good at flying, since he trained years for it and has experience.

Compared to rey who resisted and escaped herself and is good at everything by default
>>
>>63947982
there's a difference between cheesiness as a result of taking a light-hearted adventure too seriously and cheesiness as the result of 2010s style action-comedy
>>
>>63942223
>also its really odd how he got off of jakku, he didnt really have anything with him going back to the planet and i doubt there were rebel sympathizers on that backwater planet

The resistance came looking for him and their droid because his mission was kind of important.

By the time we get to Maz's bar he's already been picked up because the resistance is now looking for the droid only.
>>
File: 1248513244170.jpg (25 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
1248513244170.jpg
25 KB, 322x400
>>63948054
yeah this one was too fucking cheeseball
>>
>>63947982
there's a difference between "cheesy" and "fucking embarrassing"
>>
I'd say it's a rushed ill-conceived mess, full of contrived and sloppy half-baked ideas, coincidences and intelligent insulting moments.

The movie basically feels like it takes place in a single days time, and in order to keep the action going from one scene to the next, the writers use lazy plot devices, such as the Falcon just happening to be there. It's basically a plot a 9 year old would come up with, say if they were playing with Lego and using their imagination to tell a story.

Think a movie version of the Disney ride 'Star Tours'.
>>
>The Force Awakens
>>
No weight behind something like the Starkiller. Oh look Death Star 3: Shotgun Edition
>>
Just leave it people

Holy shit with you guys, everyone is complaining because the movie follows the same development as "A new hope" just like "The return of the jedi" does, instead of thanking that the movie didn't looked like "The phantom menace".

Lucas and Disney fucked the franchise and gave Abrahams a pile of shit, despiting that he made a pretty decent movie(how can you expect it to be perfect you dipshits, no star wars movie is), so stop complaining you unpleasable faggots.

Jeez, 4chan users are the most misogynistic beings i have ever seen, despiting that they always behave with what they describe as female attitude
>>
>>63948666
>everyone is complaining because the movie follows the same development as "A new hope"

no, not really

read the comments in the thread
>>
>>63941482
you thought Transformer balls were bad this has monster balls and butt hole.
>>
>>63941482

It honestly wasn't a bad movie, it was very enjoyable but it has some weird plot hiccups here and there. It wasn't AS good as the original but I'm gonna be honest, we are NEVER going to get movies as good as the originals and I'll gladly take more of this over nothing or more of the prequels, full stop.
>>
>>63950000
those are some nice numbers you got there my man
>>
it's a good movie, not a great one. the only people who legitimately think it's bad are contrarians and redditors.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.