[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Mr. Lucas, perhaps instead of making a CG door animation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1427507363592.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427507363592.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>"Mr. Lucas, perhaps instead of making a CG door animation we could just make a regular door and have the actors open it?"
>>
>what if the lightsaber battle doesn't consist of them twirling around like faggots
>>
>>63935859
TFA still has CGI aliens and they still are going to age like shit. when TPM came out, no one was talking about how bad the CGI was because of the time it was. they need to stop using CGI for faces because it doesn't look realistic and it will be at least a couple decades until it ages well
>>
File: Dooku.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Dooku.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
Caught a few minutes of AotC the other day, Sheev was walking around his office and the background didn't track with the camera movements at all.
>>
>Do they really have to be naked Mr. Lucas we have a wardrobe de-
>>
LOL HE JUST STARTS SLAPPING HIM
>>
>>63936912
Why did he not just go and work for Pixar then.
>>
>>63935859

source
>>
>>63935859
i was actually pretty pleased with the creatures/droids in this movie. it was Jim Henson as fuck.
>>
>>63935859
Damn what the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1445553316338.jpg (54 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1445553316338.jpg
54 KB, 1080x720
>What if we designed some clone armor for a few extras to wear instead of CGI'ing them in every scene?
>>
>>63937083
the same video the rhyming meme came from. its on youtube
>>
>>63937085
Those creatures on Han's ship were stupid as fuck
I get the rolling boulder Indy reference but c'mon what the fuck were those things. Generic giant alien monsters that are never going to be relevant in star wars
>>
>>63937242
Yeah, looking back on that bit the monsters just seemed kind of weightless. Compare them to the Rancor, its movement was stiff but it had real presence since it was actually there.
>>
Post the fucking source.
>>
>>63937699
Checked and agreed.

P
O
S
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
O
U
R
C
E
>>
source: i'm fairly sure it's a set up live action skit from robot chicken considering that seth green is there and the guy being kicked out clearly works for the show as well
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.