[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EH-HEH MAKE WAY Y'ALL MASTUH TROLL COMIN' THROUGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 063009SteveHarvey001.jpg (39 KB, 1342x734) Image search: [Google]
063009SteveHarvey001.jpg
39 KB, 1342x734
EH-HEH
MAKE WAY Y'ALL
MASTUH TROLL COMIN' THROUGH
EH-HEH EH-HEH
>>
uh I have to apologize
>>
File: JUST.webm (2 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
2 MB, 900x506
OUTTA MY WAY FEMALE FUCKING SHITS, TIME TO FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
Why is the way he talks so annoying?
>>
"I'll take control of this"
>>
File: Untitled.png (515 KB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
515 KB, 589x589
BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
>>
>>63935598
JUST
>>
>>63935617
>implying he's not based as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM
>>
>>63935598
>shiiit.... what do i do?
>>
>>63935831
>how to trigger reddit.mp4
>>
>>63935598
>So how do you want your winner announcement senpai?
>>
>>63935540
"Okay young woman with an innocent demeanor, what's a body part of a woman that a man might be attracted to?"

Steve looks towards the audience with his "You know what's about to happen here" face

"Uhhh, hee hee, uhm, boobies?"

Steve fakes an exasperated face and sighs multiple times, as if to trick the audience into thinking he believes, for even a second, after doing his job for years, that any other answer was going to come out of that girl's mouth. He looks towards the audience as they lose their shit and laugh at the most juvenile of all humor, a person saying "Boobies" in public. Steve knows that at the end of the show, he just made an incredible amount of money, but it doesn't drown out his desire to pull out an automatic rifle and empty it into his droning audience. Steve tires of this game, and wonders if there's more to his life, and he finds an offer on his desk to host the Miss Universe pageant. He gleefully takes the job, excited about the doors this might open for him.

And then it happens, Steve Harvey, a man who has been a host for years, manages to somehow read a card wrong, humiliating himself and the women at the same time, becoming the butt of everyone's jokes for the night, and the following days.

Steve takes to twitter after drinking copious amounts of alcohol in a desperate attempt to forget what he did the night before, and he tries to apologize for his colossal fuck up.

Somehow, it happens again. Even in a simple apology he can't get his words to come out right. "Philippians" "Columbia"

Steve raises his small handgun to his temple.
>>
>>63935540
It's still a great night.
>>
based steve harvey providing us with a dank meme
>>
FUCK STEVE HARVEY
>>
>>63936209
Steve Harvey is not that self aware, it's like you don't even no the man, come on
>>
>>63936330
Fuck Odd Future.
>>
>>63936330

HEY REDDIT
E
Y

R
E
D
D
I
T
>>
Steve Harvey is actually the best host Family Feud ever had. He's definitely the most fun to watch.
>>
>>63936330
sup reddit
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x245
>>63936388
>no the man
>>
>>63936406
>>63936576
>hating Steve Harvey is "reddit"

what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>63935831
he's a nigger that talks like trump
i don't know how to feel about this
what's our opinion on this guy /tv/?
>>
>>63936737
He's my favourite stand up comedian, no doubt
>>
>>63936457
He's horrible. Because of him the whole show is now questions begging people to say penis and then acting shocked when they do
>>
File: Capture.png (140 KB, 800x643) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
140 KB, 800x643
>>63936700
>>
>>63936755
He has passion though. Yeah there's a lot of dick jokes and shaking of his head, but he generally gets excited when people do well, and openly laughs at people that suck.
>>
>>63935598
Every move of his body JUST screams: FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>63936209
make a steve harvey version of the jamie lee/arnold one
>>
>>63936700
Steve Harvey is a buffoon who says and does stupid things (like giving relationship advice depsite being divorced 3 times, saying atheists have no morals, and borrowing $10,000 from people who helped him when he was a struggling comic then running from them for decades so as to not pay them back) so a lot of people don't like him, so /tv/ now loves him
>>
>>63936794
suddenly I like Steve more now.

and fuck I think he messed up the name because he was thinking about miss colombia subconsciously. I did that once and called my gf at the time by some other girls name. the other girl had an ass.

shit happens leave him alone. it was an honest mistake and he apologized.
>>
suicide when?
>>
>>63936737
>like trump

lol that's not how trumps talks
>>
The only people who don't like Steve Harvey are secretly gay.
>>
>>63935831
based steve.
>>
>>63936928
Imagine being Steve in that episode and having to be all like "damn, contestant, you fuckin' fine, all original with your mildly sexual anwsers and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally ask you more bait questions, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only stand on that stage while some stupid fucking woman flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the podium barely concealing her fat body and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that answer. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO FUCKING FUNNY and DAMN, AUDIENCE MEMBER'S STILL ANSWER LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Philippians and Columbians and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in West Virginia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her upper lip as she moves it around to say "Penis" and "Boobies", smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Zumba home workouts in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future Pageant hosting career over this. Just bear it. Make that stupid "She said weiner" face and bear it.
>>
>>63935831
>hates atheists but can't actually define one
>"you can't tell me we was spun out of a gastrous ball, and that we evolved from monkeys. why we still got monkeys"
>tells women its better to be blank and stupid so men will like you
>describes all men as stalkers who will never talk no for an answer, and will only be friends with women as a consolation prize for sex
>can barely speak english properly

Why would anyone take this go seriously to the point that he was a fucking life advice talk show and book series?
>>
File: jordanlaughing.jpg (18 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
jordanlaughing.jpg
18 KB, 250x308
>>63935760
>s-some black people can read
>>
>>63937549
>describes all men as stalkers who will never talk no for an answer, and will only be friends with women as a consolation prize for sex
Honestly that describes most men in my experience
>>
File: 1386968569114.jpg (81 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
1386968569114.jpg
81 KB, 255x352
>>63937443
>Make that stupid "She said weiner" face and bear it.
>>
>>63937549
>getting triggered by a comedian whose job is to exaggerate and spout hyperbole for a living
>>
>>63935831
How can you hate based Steve? Watch this shit, if he was white he'd be crucified, but he's talking the truth and saying it confidently.
>>
>>63937549
>>tells women its better to be blank and stupid so men will like you

>>tells women
want to know how I know you're biased?
>>
>>63935831
uno steve-o @ 3:17
>>
>>63937771
But sells it as life advice to gullible people. I don't believe for a second that the things he's saying are insincere, maybe exaggerated but I'm sure he believes them
>>
>>63937958
of course he does, but he presents it in a funny way and not in a serious light. he's a comedian, so he's not going to tell a person asking questions a legitimate answer.

he's actually the more honest host on daytime tv anyway. would you rather have the old spinsters on the view spouting their actual bs?
>>
snl is probbaly going to do a skit
>>
File: 1447192250800.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
1447192250800.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
>>63937944
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.