[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People are defending Anakin 2.0 >People are defending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: starwarshorizontal.jpg (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starwarshorizontal.jpg
456 KB, 1280x720
>People are defending Anakin 2.0
>People are defending Finn the MCU quipster
>People are defending MaRey Sue
>People are defending over-acted facial expressions, in your face Nazi speech with SIEG HEIL salutes
>People are defending Phasma being as useless as Bobba Fett in the OT
>People are defending CGI characters as bad as anything in the prequels
>People are defending a complete retread of A New Hope's plot
>People are defending a 3rd Deathstar.
>People are ignoring forgettable John Williams Score
>People are defending a janitor holding his own for over a second against a force user with over a decade of training
>People are defending Finn living after getting his spine sliced by a lightsaber

The Disney/Star Wars cult is real and there's nothing that can be done about it. The Force Awakens is a mediocre piece of shit and the only people calling it out are a few /tv/ poster and Max fucking Landis.
>>
>>63933983

>autism
>>
You're post was cluttered OP, I cleaned up the bs nitpicky complaints:
>People are defending MaRey Sue
>People are ignoring forgettable John Williams Score
>>
>>63934116
>defending kylo

He's by far the worst part of the movie, but hey "HE"S SUPPOSED TO BE" or "You can't judge him yet!" or, "It's not fair to judge him on one film" whatever shitty excuse you want to use right?
>>
>>63934302
Kylo was a great villain with a fuckton of room to grow. My only complaint is that Rey shouldn't have beaten him in the end but that is filed under "MaRey Sue"
>>
>>63934455
He was a whiny brat that through temper tantrums, sucked dick with a light saber and couldn't act for shit.

How the fuck was he great? What line that he said was great? What motivation or scene did he have to make him a great villain?
>>
>>63933983
>Anakin 2.0
he is a descendant of Anakin and is pretty much if they got the prequel Anakin right instead of the mess we got
>Finn the MCU quipster
he made like 2 jokes that weren't remotely Age of Quiptron level that you memers keep raging on about
>MaRey Sue
women exist, leave the basement for once NEET /pol/fag, or better yet go to Reddit, they ain't seen women in years too
>Nazi speech
one of the best scenes of the film and in the saga tho, but you'd defend pleb shit like "IT'S TREASON THEN BLAAAGHGHGHGHG"
>Phasma
k agreed there
>CGI characters
Yeah, believe it or not they couldn't rearrange Lupita Nyongo's bone structure to become a midget
>retread of A New Hope
if it ain't broke
>3rd Deathstar
only other point i'll agree on
>forgettable John Williams score
gtfo, i can remember most of the film's fucking score cuz i ain't an inept retard
>janitor holding his own
believe it or not a shit fighter might defend themselves for a second or two against a pro, doesn't negate the fact he still got buttfucked
>Finn living
people have lost fucking limbs in this universe and lived, get over it
>>
>>63934455
He is a biggest comic relief, even his "cool" scene with frozen blasma bolt ended with "funny" moment. He and Sheev should make a comedy duo.
>>
The only people defending this movie here are cancer from /co/

Look at how they go about it
>>
>>63933983
>>63934116

"MaRey sue" only means "competent female"
The movie is amazing and all of you are just being contrarians as usual. God forbid there is a positive role model for girls out there, we can't have that, oh fuck no!
>>
File: 1431664911211.jpg (15 KB, 245x354) Image search: [Google]
1431664911211.jpg
15 KB, 245x354
>>63933983
Notice you weren't even autistic enough to come up with something bad for Poe Dameron? He's just THAT FUCKING BASED.
>>
>>63934622
>He was a whiny brat that through temper tantrums
He is what a guy who styles himself like a sith lord would actually act like, and it's both entertaining and interesting to watch.
> What motivation or scene did he have to make him a great villain?
There's plenty of good speculation around about his origin, and the Han scene was GOAT.
>>
>>63933983
>There were not TWO chewbaccas
This bothered me the most.
>>
>>63933983
Amen
>>
Anyone else feel horribly alienated now that everybody is parading Episode 7 as being better than the entire prequel trilogy.
>>
>>63933983
>Ren is definitely better than Anakin
>I don't know what this means
>She is a Mary Sue
>It wasn't really that over-acted, I was intentionally looking out for that and didn't notice it
>Phasma was shit, why did she deactivate the shields ffs?
>CGI was never a bad thing for me (Apart rom Alien 3)
>The same plot kind of pissed me off
>I sighed when they showed the new death star
>The music was great as always
>He was only a janitor on the death star, he was still trained as a soldier from birth (But holding his own against a fucking Sith/Jedi? Ridiculous)
>I don't get how Finn is alive

I still can't help but like the movie just because it's new star wars.

I'm really interested in Snoke, Kylo has been set up for some great character development, the fights were great, the script was good, I just can't get over Rey being the best at everything and Finn actually wielding a lightsaber.

I will jump off a bridge if Kylo ends up turning to the good side, I want him to die an asshole.
>>
I have about as much respect for Cuck Wars as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.

It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit show that is The Force Awakens.

I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it...
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>
>>63934683
>women exist, leave the basement
Hi, tumblr!

Can you name a time Rey faced adversity in this movie?
>>
>>63934683
>>63935354
Hi, Disney!
>>
>>63933983
>I have an unpopular opinion waah
>waah agree with meeee waah
>>
>>63936125
Don't worry its only cine-illiterate /co/ cancer praising it here
>>
File: star_wars_marvelization.png (56 KB, 1136x466) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_marvelization.png
56 KB, 1136x466
>>63935637
yeah, because he was in the movie for like ten minutes

>>63935354
>"mary sue" means "competent female"
i love this meme

next you'll tell me things like character flaws are the patriarchy keeping women down.

after all, Rey is a 100% accurate representation of how the average female viewer would handle things in her situation :^)
>>
>>63935354
>ignoring all the appropriate criticism
>fixating on Finn and Rey to build "MUH WHITE MALE BOOGEYMAN"

Hi shill
>>
>>63933983

Calm down man. Breath
>>
>>63937523
Is it though? The Star Wars Ranking threads are everywhere. Some shilling is goin on in here
>>
>>63937584

The last one is still pretty accurate. Nobody lost a limb in this duel. Plus, getting touched by a saber shouldn't be an insta-kill. I kind of like how they get wounded by them and keep fighting
>>
>>63937785
The problem with that is that we're supposed to believe Ren was actively trying to kill Finn

So if Finn is open enough for Ren to even touch him with the lightsaber, why not deliver a real blow instead of just grazing him?
>>
>>63937692
I don't doubt the mods are paid off, but actual shills I don't think so
>>
>>63937692
>>63938071
>someone disagrees with me
SHILL! SHILL! MODS HELP THERE'S SHILLS ITT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63933983
I love how butt blasted you guys are. Don't worry, anon, there are many more sequels coming. It's going to be pure bliss watching you faggots kill yourselves.
>>
>>63937441
When she first encountered Kylo in the forest and literally got captured
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.