[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys like Attack of the Clones? It was better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Why don't you guys like Attack of the Clones? It was better than the Phantom Menace
>>
I hate Attack of the Clones, it's irritating and it memes everywhere.
>>
File: Obiwan1.jpg (28 KB, 200x439) Image search: [Google]
Obiwan1.jpg
28 KB, 200x439
>>63933973
But it has the best Obi-Wan
>>
>>63933819
Damn the posters for the PT look gorgeous. Love that pastel like painting quality.
>>
>>63934393
Drew Struzan doing what he does best
>>
>>63933819
It's a snore to get through.
>>
>>63933819
I loved it as a kid
As an adult I think it's serviceable for what it was and a fun scifi adventure film marred only by the awkward dialogue between anakin and padme

But no, it doesn't touch the OT
>>
>>63933819
I thought that it was a better film than episode seven.
>>
>>63933819
>It was better than the Phantom Menace

No it wasn't. TPM was charming and comfy, for all its flaws like shitty Jar Jar and the kid, it felt like Star Wars still.

AotC was a fucking videogame that had nothing at all to do with Star Wars. It was SHIT.

SHIT.
>>
>>63933819
The jango and obi detective plot and the fight is really good
>>
>>63933819
>It was better than the Phantom Menace

The funny thing is that it wasn't. It was worse! I can't find a single redeeming quality in Attack of the Clones. Even the soundtrack was mostly just reused tunes from the Phantom Menace.
>>
>>63934747
>I loved it as a kid

Hey bro how's it feel to have always had shit taste?

I saw it when I was 12 and fucking hated everything about it except the big fight at the end or whenever (against Dooku).
>>
>>63933819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erFcYsC6JaY
>that orgasmic sound
>>
>>63933819
>I wish I could just wish away my feelings
>>
>>63934833
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMZdrUx8eM
>>
attack of the memes > the memes awaken > the phantom memes
>>
>>63934868
I remember that I never finished the movie as a kid. I recently found my AOTC VHS and it was in the exact same spot where I had stopped it about 10 years ago. I finally watched the whole movie during my SW marathon before TFA and oh boy what a cringe- and borefest it was!
>>
>>63934833
Plus the planet they are on is really comfy. I would like to live there.
>>
>>63934836
>Reply
The Anakin and Padme love song is from Attack of Clones and it was a good song.

Episode 7 has no new good songs.

Phantom Menace had the epic tune when Maul faces off Qui Gon and Obi Wan.

And attack of the Clones....Still not as bad as that new remake of Episode 4- oh sorry its called The Force Awakens, I think??
>>
It's my favorite of the prequels, best overall story and tone. While still rather mediocre and having laughable dialogue, TPM and RotS are far worse
>>
>>63935074
The love song is the ONLY song I can remember from AOTC.
TPM had the flag parade theme, Anakin's theme, duel of the fates and the ending celebration song etc.
ROTS had the Mustafar battle theme... and that's all I can remember.
Damn TPM soundtrack kicks ass!
>>
>>63935236
kek
>>
Phantom Menace is a mediocre film and a terrible star wars film. Attack of the Clones is a terrible film and an abysmal star was film.
>>
>>63935063
Too much rain
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.