[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one addressing the fact that FN is the least trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: johnboyega3.jpg (39 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
johnboyega3.jpg
39 KB, 612x344
Why is no one addressing the fact that FN is the least trust worthy character in the film.
> is raised from childhood with the First Order
> grew up with all his storm trooper bros
> decides after first battle that its not for him
> immediately abandons everything
> revels in the fact that he is murdering the only family he has ever known, blasting them with a TIE fighter turret at point blank range, stabbing old comrades in cold blood with a light saber.
> Almost abandons everything to hide in the outer rim.
> Takes enjoyment out of capturing Phasma
> Fights Kylo Ren out of anger for Rye

FN is emotionally unstable, short sighted and makes rash decisions based on fear, anger, and self doubt.
Does this remind you of anyone other StarWars character arch? I know they haven't led him on as being force sensitive, but if he ends up being a force wielding character he is destined to fall to the darkside, I can already see Rey breaking his heart and that would be the tipping point for him.

You know im right, search your feelings you know it to be true.
>>
my wife's son loved him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
> tips
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 600x484
>>63931375
Kek
>>
>>63931288
Sounds like black man to me

>Escapes from the hood by killing other niggas
>No dawg nah I'm Argentinian trust me
>Who boss nigga now bitch
>Put your hands in the air honky ya'll bout to freed
>>
Kylo Ren will have a turning point where he finally turns back to the light, only to be gunned down by Finn because he doesn't trust him. Finn becomes the new baddy for the duration of VIII and all of IX.
>>
>>63931288
How many times do I have to tell you

HE'S A SECRET DOUBLE AGENT OF SNOKE
>>
>>63931595
Kek, like they would think of something as smart as that
>>
>>63931595
Tbh thats what I would have done if I was snoke, as soon as fin and poe were in the tie fighter poe istnantly told him where the map was.
>>
>>63931595
I dont think thats the case, but I think they are building up FN to be the tragic character of the trilogy. certainly not as a sleeper agent for the sith though lol
>>
Wouldn't it be great if the next time we see Finn, he's on the Sith side of things.

Rey will have doubts about confronting him.

BUT NO BLACK MAN MAIN CAN'T MAKE HIM A BAD GUY
>>
>>63932395
>this
Exactly what I think they´ll do
>>
>>63931288
Nah he's aight nigga just chill smhh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.