[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when /tv/ kept calling me a hack? You just got rekt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: JJAbrams_BBS_009-small.jpg (358 KB, 1348x1800) Image search: [Google]
JJAbrams_BBS_009-small.jpg
358 KB, 1348x1800
Remember when /tv/ kept calling me a hack? You just got rekt.
>>
>>63930786
You misheard, what they said was Kike
>>
He's still a hack, just a god-tier hack
>>
File: 4927836_f260.jpg (15 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
4927836_f260.jpg
15 KB, 260x260
>>63930857
>>
>>63930786
A New Hope + The Phantom Menace = The Force Awakens

HACK HACK HACK!!!
>>
>>63930965
>A New Hope + The Phantom Menace = The Force Awakens
+ SJW + Mary Sue
>>
why don't you just embrace it? you're literally one of the greatest hacks in film history now. shit, you've got a 2 possession lead late in the third quarter, keep running the ball, take no big risks.. stealing success like you have been the whole way.. you might go down as the greatest ever

you'll own it eventually
>>
>>63931036
L O S T

every forgets he can be original
>>
>>63931111
Q U A D S
>>
>>63930923
>i have failed you
>>
>Copying A New Hope
>Somehow makes him not a hack
>>
reply to my post or you die tonight
>>
>>63931111
>he can't figure out the gimmicky parts of early-mid 2000s media culture that lost was ripping off

granted he's worse now but ugh, really?
>>
>>63930786
You're still a hack. You make Roland Emmerich look like an auteur.
>>
>>63930786
now he's a G.O.A.T hack
>>
>>63931111
>glib facsimile of The Prisoner
>original
>>
>>63932319
>Roland Emmerich
ID4 was goat, bruh
>>
>>63932319
ah i don't know about that, that's a close one. plus i think i would take dean devlin over any of the writers j.j has worked with

j.j might still be slightly more of hack but he's a little better at dialogue and coherence, shot selection, etc, even with the lens flares. about even on pacing and editing, and emmerich has slightly more of an imagination on narrative and overall themes. it's gotta be close

i think i would take michael bay and all his faults over those two, at least he knows what he is and really goes for it.

how do we rank less successful/effective hacks like paul w.s anderson though? that's what kinda puzzles me with this
>>
>>63930786
it's Phantom Menace all over again. people love it for the first month, then realize it's the lowest trash

cgi characters sucked
plot sucked
script sucked
sjw sucked
mary sue sucked
even the original characters sucked.... han leaves leia because their son is a fuck up. luke runs and hides for 30 years. what a friend indeed. the rebellion still exists and the stupid wars go on ad nauseum
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.