[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he do on Dagobah for 20 years while waiting for Luke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Yoda-Dagobah-600x400.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-Dagobah-600x400.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
What did he do on Dagobah for 20 years while waiting for Luke?
>>
Meditate
>>
masturbate
>>
Fucked dank swamp monster puss
>>
Masturbate
>>
Hang out with Shrek
>>
slowly becoming a meme he was
>>
Thought about that Yaddle pussy
>>
>>63930793
Can Yoda just jack himself off with the Force? How based would that be
>>
File: e.png (80 KB, 285x211) Image search: [Google]
e.png
80 KB, 285x211
>>
Mastertate
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 800x451
Be a NEET
>>
jej, you guys think Yoda set up a VPN so the Empire couldn't see while he baneposted on /tv/

>big guy, you are
>mask off your face, pain it will cause
>>
contact Maz Kanata
>>
>>63930747
Fap.
>>
>>63930747
He lived a simple life of introspection and meditation, like a monk. Yoda was a master of mind and spirit and body, waiting for 20 years was nothing for him.
>>
Went insane.
>>
>>63931613
>He lived a simple life of introspection and meditation, like a monk.
So masturbation then?
>>
I like that the prequels perfectly explained why Yoda gave up completely on the Jedi order, the republic, and basically the fate of the entire galaxy so he could save his own skin and hide on a shitty swamp planet.
>>
>>63931669
At least twice a day
>>
>>63930747
Jedi mind tricking himself into fapping himself against his own free will
>>
>>63931535
Yoda's more of a Sheevposter.

>Senate, I am.
>POWER UNLIMITED
>>
Yoda actually died years before Luke found him. He was replaced by a shapeshifter who just went along when Luke asked it to train him. That's why in the beginning he's a completely different character.
>>
>>63931712
More like
>I've fucked up, everything is ruined, the small opening I had to assassinate a Sith Lord in absolute power is ruined. Best fucking exile myself in shame
>>
>>63931069
>Bring me more hotpockets, you must. Many good boy points have I.
>>
>>63931735
Luke is also a shapeshifter, that's how he becomes Yoda after Yoda dies.
>>
can you use The Force to stimulate yourself or is it just a general push, pull thing that wouldnt generate any friction
>>
It sure was lucky there's no coincidences in Star Wars, like Luke landing on Dagobah in the exact spot where Yoda lives.

And don't say the Force told Yoda where to go to meet Luke, because that also means there's no problem with Luke turning R2D2 on from afar, or some other mechanism of the Force turning him back on.
>>
>>63931822
actually luke shapeshifts into Vader and kills the Emperor
>>
>>63931827
Maybe you can jerk your dick while messaging your prostate with the force.
>>
>>63931651
this desu
>>
I feel like I've stumbled into Reddit
>>
>>63930747
So he could enter low power mode
>>
>>63931930
the force allows them to get away with shit like this

>why did this happen
>dude its the force lmao turn your brain off bro
>>
Time is relative; thats why each year seems to go by faster than the past year. An eight hour shift for a twenty year old person is relatively equivalent to a sixteen hour shift for a forty year old person. 20 years must have been nothing for him to sit through, also isn't patience a Jedi virtue or something?
>>
Shitposted on a Dagobahian imageboard
>>
>>63933361
>Time is relative

THIS GUY AGAIN
>>
>>63930747
Better question, why are Jedi such pussies? When the going gets tough they run like bitch boys.

>Yoda
>Ben Kenobi
>Luke

All fucking ran away.
>>
>>63930747
Thought about ways he could have beaten Sheev.
>>
>>63931069
>NORMIES GET OUT OF DAGOBAH REEEEEEEE
>>
He dreamt he was old
>>
>>63930747
I'm pretty sure there is dank EU explaining this.
>>
>>63930747
>What did he do on Dagobah for 20 years while waiting for Luke?

Watched animu.
>>
>>63931069
>Me tendies my padawan bring. Hmmmmmm.
>>
What if Palpatine was actually an all around good guy, but the unprovoked attack on him by the Jedi was the final straw that made him turn to the dark side?

Like, you know, maybe he had thoughts of going to the dark side but never actually felt compelled to do it until he felt his life was at stake, and then finally clung to the dark side because he knew against all odds it would make him more powerful than the combined strength of his aggressors?

You really changed my mind about Starwars /tv/, for the better.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.