[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cry more autists.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (271 KB, 503x641) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
271 KB, 503x641
Cry more autists.
>>
>>63927912
These fucking reviews.
>Return of the Jedi and Empire worse than Force Awakens
>Phantom Menace being that low
>fucking Attack of the Clones higher score than Phantom Menace
>>
never watched it myself, but i thought people liked the clone wars series?
>>
File: 1450306416848.png (160 KB, 754x411) Image search: [Google]
1450306416848.png
160 KB, 754x411
Cry more cancerous spaceshit plebs
>>
>>63927912
>people still thinkng RT means anything
>>
>>63927912
>AoTC rated higher than TPM
This is when you know these reviews are posted by spergs.
>>
The reviews for the OT and early prequels cant be trusted as such because there were less reviewers on the site back then.

That could affect their score greatly today
>>
>>63928150
12 years to make
>>
>>63928100
Thats what I thought too. Possibly like the prequels though they are much more heavily made for children.
>>
>>63928333
And one of the greatest films of this decade only disliked by plebs 2bh
>>
>>63928372
it was pretty good.

ending was garbage though
>>
>>63928100
CGI series was initially released as a film. That's the reviews for the film, which I remember people saying were pretty bad.

The actual series though drastically improved over the course, and if you like Clone Troopers and shit, its pretty cool.
>>
>>63928100

that clone wars is the movie that preceded the series and it was utter shit
>>
Rotton Tomatoes binary system means that a film that gets 100% 7/10 reviews is better than a film that gets 10% 2/10 reviews and 90% 10/10 reviews. It celebrates inoffensive mediocrity.
>>
>>63928100
It released the first episodes in theaters

It wasn't very good, mostly to outsiders.

The show itself was pretty good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.