[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are TFA characters a copy of KOTOR characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bravo.png (748 KB, 400x998) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
748 KB, 400x998
Are TFA characters a copy of KOTOR characters?
>>
Yes.

Kylo is also Jacen Solo and Rey Jaina Solo
>>
I was almost halfway expecting that when Rey defeated Ren, she would pull a Bastila and take the unconscious Ren to the Falcon.

Before I saw the islands I thought the last world they flew to was Manaan.

Since Ren looks so similar to Revan, will they acknowledge it?
>>
>>63927717
>Jolee = Finn

if only
>>
>>63927717

Carth is an annoying whiny bitch boi though.

Poe was a panty dropping alpha male.
>>
File: StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg (30 KB, 250x531) Image search: [Google]
StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg
30 KB, 250x531
The star killer base was similar to the star forge in that they both use a star as a power source
>>
The whole searching for a star map seemed very KOTOR 1.
>>
>>63928317
mitebcool if Luke was on Rakata Prime
>>
Rey is Revan, the pilot and saber skill muscle memory is because her memories have been erased and replaced with false ones

Screencap it
>>
>>63928371
Rakata Prime is canon
>>
>episode 8
>dindu/ren wake up in an infirmary due to injuries in TFA
>goes through a morgue while attempting to get their bearings
>suddenly
>"find what you're looking for amongst the dead?"
>>
>>63927717
Holy shit. That's right. If only they can bring in Canderas Ordo and have an hour long mind numbing sequence on a bureaucratic water planet and I'll be set for ep. 8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.