[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
File: hateful_eight_poster.png (444 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
hateful_eight_poster.png
444 KB, 1200x675
find a flaw
>>
BIG
>>
3 hours of quentins cuckold shit
>>
I can't. It was really good.
>>
Voice overs
>>
Not just shooting Russell when he was nailing the door shut.
>>
>>63924908
Minni let the Mexican in and treated him like anyone else despite supposedly hating Mexicans
>>
>>63924962
BLACK
>>
>>63924908
Sammy J says he doesn't like taking the Lincoln letter out of the envelope but then just pulls a folded piece of paper from his pocket
>>
>>63926030
DINGUS
>>
>>63924908
Unironically best Tarantino
>>
>>63925946
this

what the fuck
>>
Some white guy sucking niggers dick

classic taratino
>>
>>63924908
The Major executed the Mexican based on his deduction that he had to have killed the owners, and without knowing there was a bounty on him. Pretty sure that was illegal, but the sheriff didn't even give a fuck.
>>
>>63928850
The sheriff was incompetent as well as a bit dumb. I think he would have fallen for everything the major was saying as he was saying it with such fervor. The sheriff was also recovering from basically a near death experience, so I doubt he was thinking straight.
>>
How good is it?
>>
>>63925946
yeah that made no sense, unless the mexican wasn't really mexican and he was just pretending, i guess?
>>
>>63924908
First two chapters before they get to Minnie's. Dialogue felt a little forced.

Aside from that, loved the movie.
>>
How did Oswaldo have the hangman papers to show Manix?
>>
>>63929868
Because he knew Kurt Russell was coming through and he had a reputation for having people hanged only.
>>
>>63925946
Sammy J was a liar. None of what he says can be trusted. That whole sucking dick story never happened too, he just wanted an excuse to blast the confederate general.
>>
the whole deal before they arrive at the cabin took way too long
>>
Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, felt like Reservoir Dogs with a Western setting.

Surprised Steve Buscemi wasn't in it.
>>
>>63924908
Why didn't they poison the fucking coffee from the beginning? What the fuck.. Inglorious Basterds is it for me. but this western shit is shit.
>>
Is there a high-quality leak or just recordings of the screener?
>>
>>63930477
Perhaps they did, but a new pot of coffee was made basically as soon as Kurt Russell and co arrived
>>
File: tarantula9.png (193 KB, 705x652) Image search: [Google]
tarantula9.png
193 KB, 705x652
did this actually happen?
>>
>>63930541
yes
>>
>>63930541
Yeah it was in the movie

Worst part of the movie was prolly Channing, I was really looking forward to seeing what he would do. He totally threw me out the movie. Jonah did a better job
>>
>>63930537
Good point... Hangman is paranoid as fuck so maybe him spitting it out calling it shit despite it being Minnie's coffee was an excuse to make some himself.
>>
Dloaded screener, are there titles online?
>>
Why is Walton Goggins so fucking based?
>>
>>63930541

How does QT know sucking a dick would bring you warmth? Does this mean QT sucked cock before?
>>
>>63924908
You know that feeling when you were young and you had a fight/arguing with parents and after you feel kinda uncomfortable. After watching Tarantions movies I get the same vibes
>>
Say what you will about QT, but the dude knows how to write funny dialogue. Literally laughed out loud quite a few times.
>>
>>63924908

-the narration
-the dick sucking speech
-the goofy ass amounts of blood explosions
-the aussie chick
-too long

still much better than Django Unchained. I just wish Tarantino would make a non-cartoony movie again.
>>
killing based dern and kurt off too early
>>
>>63931121
>aussie chick
She was from New Zealand, reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>63924908
great the first half, mediocre the second

all the starting characters before the cabin were the best
>>
>>63931121
>I just wish Tarantino would make a non-cartoony movie again.

Jackie Brown was average.
>>
So did Major lie about General's son or it was true?
>>
>>63924908
Everybody saw star wars instead
>>
Way too long

The mystery plot was executed poorly. They had an extensive flashback even though at that point we basically know who all was involved - everyone! Why the flashback at all except for more gore and shit? Alright do it for the character develoment okay. Except there was none aside from Bob hugging them all to imply closeness and Madse n being kooky ruthless killer again how original. The cuts between chapters came off as itentionally bad. Like how Mannix didnt react at all to Generals death or BBC and him somehow escaping the floor from Jody. How? After the reveal it just felt super drawn out and amateur. I hate when people try to 'fix' movies but why make the plot so big yet completely uninvolved? They had 3 days in the blizzard and Jody talks about patience but then everything goes down the very first day. If youre gonna have a long ass drawn out almost 3 hour movie in this tiny setting then dont reveal the plot halfway in and maybe dont make it as big. Just 2 killers coulda worked and had a bigger mystery. Or have a bigger setting. Anything but this.
>>
>>63924908
Tarantino's voice
>>
so whats in the 3 hour version?
>>
>>63931485
extended blowjob scene
>>
>>63924908
Literally the only good movie released this year
>>
>>63931505
nice, do we get to see him blow his load?
>>
>>63931289
I think he probably lied.
>>
>>63924908

THE H8FUL EIGHT = "Whodunit" - bottle episode
>>
>>63931485
a 15 min snippet from Poor Little White Boi
>>
Quint's voice over after THE MUH DICK YOU RACIST MOFUCKA! was incredible cringe worthy and the acting was shit. why would he drop his own commentary in his film with him gleefully explaing THE TRUE SMOKESCREEN behind the scene like we're too fucking stupid to figure it out...
>>
Tim Roth is basically doing a Christoph Waltz impersonation for the whole movie.

It didn't flow as well as most Tarantino films, the only thing I really enjoyed was the soundtrack.
>>
>>63931582
I wish

The murder mystery aspect felt thrown in
>>
>people surprised it turned into a fucking agatha christie book when it was stated that months ago
>>
>>63931121
Although I don't mind a long movie, it could have easily been edited down without losing anything.

Also add to the list those fucking cringy slow-mo scenes.
>>
>Taking Scareintino seriously and unironically discussing his movies.

Into the trash compactor /tv/ goes.
>>
>>63924908
Tim Roth only bleeds out for like 5 minutes instead of for the duration of the whole movie, like in the prequel, Ha7eful Sev- I mean, Reservoir Dogs.

Good job Tarantula, another movie where people talk shit for 3 hours before blowing each other to pieces.
>>
>>63924908
120 mins in I gave up. Just Quentin jerking off with his shitty irrelevant dialogue. Waste of time.
>>
>>63931121
QT needs a strong editor to reel in his edgy ideas. he always goes one step too far.
>>
I heard there is a lot of black comedy and violence all over.

T/F?
>>
>>63932453
literally gallows humor
>>
File: hahahahaha.png (145 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.png
145 KB, 720x260
>>63930541
>HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
english subs when
>>
File: 1449360771649.jpg (66 KB, 968x1068) Image search: [Google]
1449360771649.jpg
66 KB, 968x1068
>>63930541
>dingus
>>
FEET
>>
hootful 8
>>
>>63930541
Probably not. He's just saying that to piss off the old man and get him to reach for the gun.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.