[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she were Sheev's grandaughter it completely change my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
If she were Sheev's grandaughter it completely change my perspective on her shitty Mary Sue character 180 degrees.

It makes so much sense they almost have to do it but they won't because muh' tweests.
>>
Who the fuck did Sheev bone?
>>
>>63921635
ayy lmao
>>
Fan art thread?
>>
>>63921635
She is Qui Gon's granddaughter Qui Gon was a cheeky old man he definitely banged some whores
>>
Thanks for reposting this. Others might have missed it in the other darth rey thread.
>>
>>63921635
Anakin had a midichlorian count higher than sheevs though. Wouldn't kylo be genetically stronger than Rey?
>>
>>63922154
He was the Emperor and a senator before that. Sheev should have dozens of force sensitive little bastards he dropped off around the galaxy to avoid political embarrassment.
>>
>>63922276

gtfo with your midichlorians.

At no point was Anakin ever more powerful than Sheev.
>>
>>63922271
Qui-Gon died like 30 years before OT. Qui-Gon's daughter would be 60.
>>
>>63922427
is that a problem?
>>
>>63922427
And???
>>
>>63922154

It makes zero sense that a Sith would not literally be boning chicks left and right.

I could see him mind tricking birches daily but he wouldn't even need to do that because he's rich.
>>
>>63922366
Oh shit I never even thought about if he had some sham family when he was playing kindly senator. That would be pretty cool if they ran with it.
>>
>>63922154
Its canon he was banging that bald Senate chick that sat with him

He even taught her some rudimentary Force awareness
>>
>>63922397
He would have though if he hadn't gotten roasted on mustafar.
Sheev even says to yoda, "You will not stop me; Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us".
Vader was lost potential.
>>
>>63921635
Despite all the hate being flung her way, you can't deny that the 10/10 best scene in the money was Rey winning the Force tug-of-war for the lightsaber with Ren while a single string played the classic Star Wars theme in the background
>>
>>63922789

No because I already hated her by then. Then when she beat him down I hated her even more.

Her being long lost Force Royalty is the only way they can justify the entire movie for me.

If she ends up turning to the Dark side I might retconn my attitude towards her but right now she's way too much of a Mary Sue to be likable.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.