[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he keep punching his blaster wound? What purpose was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: des0190_462d9660.jpg (12 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
des0190_462d9660.jpg
12 KB, 768x432
Why did he keep punching his blaster wound?

What purpose was that? It would just cause him more pain and put him at a disadvantage
>>
>>
He kept hitting it repeatedly to try and tap into the dark side of the force misinterpreting the whole pain makes you stronger and just hurting himself more.
>>
the dark side feeds off dark emotions... like pain
>>
>>63917947
To psych himself up I guess, he was looking pretty tired and beat down by the time he caught up with them
>>
He was constantly getting a stiffy around Rey and needed pain to lose the stiffy.
>>
>>63917947
Adam Driver was a marine in real life, i can imagine its some adrenaline cheat thing
>>
Cause it looked cool
>>
>>63917947
To remind the retarded American audience that he was wounded previously and that is why he will lose this fight
>>
File: kylo.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
kylo.webm
3 MB, 854x480
Because he's a bad dude.
>>
>>63918253
Yeah, I have the same feeling that it is Driver's idea.
>>
>>63918253
He never saw combat. He suffered from a mountain bike accident before he was to be deployed to Iraq and was honorably discharged. So I don't think he came up with that
>>
>>63917998
kek
>>
>>63918354
You do know what training is?
>>
>>63918354
Does it matter tho? He did some training and I suppose he heard stuff.
>>
>>63918303
I was thinking this in the theater:
Did they purposely find someone that looked similar to old Obi-Wan/Alec Guinness for whatever character that was?
>>
>>63918303
>this is the quality that most of /tv/ watches films

no wonder you're all so mad about inane bullshit
>>
couldn't tap into dark side without physical pain
>>
>>63918354
>accident
>before he was to be deployed to Iraq

Yeah sure buddy
>>
>>63918295
They were setting it up the whole damn movie, Han kept making impressed noises at the power of Chewie's bowcaster even though he's seen it used for the past 50 years, but apparently only now has taken an interest. Then Kylo Ren gets shot with it so we're supposed to know he must be badly hurt now.
>>
>>63918412
>paying for movies when you will die in 80 years
>working your ass off to pay for a movie
>working at all when life won't be the same in 1 trillion or even 1 million years.

Good luck tho. Maybe if china, india, and africa had 4chan they wouldn't breed so much.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.