[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /tv/ watch a movie starring Onision?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: OnisionSpeaks.jpg (99 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
OnisionSpeaks.jpg
99 KB, 900x900
Would /tv/ watch a movie starring Onision?
>>
>>63917005
literally who?
>>
The only person that would make a faggot ass Onision thread is Onision himself.

Fuck off emo queer.
>>
>>63917061
An anime character, apparently.
>>
>>63917061
You don't want to know
>>
Be sure to check out Onisions amazing new hit single. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=lVFodHsJREg
>>
File: 1262206935230.jpg (91 KB, 596x800) Image search: [Google]
1262206935230.jpg
91 KB, 596x800
>>63917216
>>
File: sheev.jpg (76 KB, 1077x817) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
76 KB, 1077x817
>>63917216
>>
i dont get it, is it fake and ironic faggotry or is he seriously just like that?
>>
>>63917005
he is a vegetarian fag
>>
>>63917510
He's mentally ill person who dated a dying girl
>>
>>63917005
Only if it is a suicide video.
>>
The internet has responded in kind of a funny way to Lainey the last few days... I've been called a "cuck" or a "cuckold" (which is the husband of an unfaithful wife), and she's been called a number of other things for kissing a woman in a picture/video... pretty funny you guys.

Here's the thing, being faithful is all about loyalty, trust etc. In order for me to be a cuckold, she would have to violate my trust or otherwise betray me... but I've been encouraging my wife to explore her attraction to females for quite some time now.

It's like this (and pardon the simplicity of this analogy), men are like burritos, and women are like hamburgers. If you sell burritos, you don't get mad at your customers for getting a hamburger from time to time as that is not what you sell, so you don't feel betrayed. Now if you sell burritos and your customers instead go to the burrito place next door instead of coming to you... then there's a problem because that implies there is something wrong with your burritos. See what I mean?

I love Lainey and I love that she is attracted to women & men. I also love that she doesn't fully identify as a girl, in fact, some would say I should have been referring to her as "them" or "they" this whole time, but she personally told me that with me, she doesn't mind me speaking this way... again, trust, loyalty... it's what we have between each other, and it's beautiful.

Also, ask yourself this question, what is a husband who holds his wife back from experiencing what he himself can't offer her? Life is about living, she's not going to do that if I treat our marriage like a prison cell. You know? :P

Anyway, all that aside, hope you appreciate this lovely video about my wife leaving me for a woman (as an obvious joke, because surprise, I tell those a lot).

WHAT THE FUCK?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.