[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about this piece of comedy gold?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
What does /tv/ think about this piece of comedy gold?
>>
Pure concentrated reddit
>>
Made me want more.
Could have made for an even awesomer reality tv series.
>>
>>63914147
It was comedy gold tbqh
>>
It's in my to watch list, looks pretty gud.
>>
>>63914147
better than The Force Awakens
>>
bretty good
>>
I loved it until Reddit got ahold of it now it's in every reddit thread about underrated or unknown movies and they have integrated it as part of their secret club culture
>>
Comfy movie but overrated by reddit
>>
>>63914147
Joke got stale but then the werewolves showed up and made the movie good enough to the end
>>
>>63914174
>>63914288
>>63914299
Why are you so insecure that you let other people dictate what you do and don't enjoy?
>>
>>63914347
because reddit is fucking gay...
>>
>>63914288
>literally admits browsing reddit
further proof that everybody obsessed with reddit are redditors themselves.
>>
>>63914427
everyone browses reddit you dolt, it doesn't mean you have to like redditers. You get your world news from 4chan you aspie?
>>
>New Zealand """""""humour""""""""
>the sort of people that actually L O L at Dai Henwood
>>
>>63914288
>>63914299
>>63914393
The fuck is wrong with you dipshit
>>
>>63914468
>everyone browses reddit you dolt
i don't. please stop projecting your reddit obsession onto others
>>
>>63914522
hey reddit
>>
>>63914147
i wish they make tv series tho, i think the creater/writer can pull enough stories
>>
>all those quotes of "Hilarious"
actually smiled
>>
It's a slice of fried gold. Cant wait to see more form Waititi and Clement, in some ways it reminded me of Sean of the Dead. Lower budget, bromances and a centrifugal theme of camaraderie in a world that is otherwise objectionable. Refreshing stuff.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.