[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoa... That was intense as hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: revenant-leo.jpg (304 KB, 680x1007) Image search: [Google]
revenant-leo.jpg
304 KB, 680x1007
Whoa... That was intense as hell
>>
I'm still blown away at the cinematography
>>
>characters speak in gookrunes
>subtitles out of sync
no thanks
>>
>babby's first malick
>babby's first herzog
>babby's first peckinpah

inarritu sucks

ye the cinematography is pretty but pretty cinematography doesn't make a good movie
>>
Three words:
>>
>>63911916
Hella f*ucking epic?
>>
>>63911916
Han is dead
>>
>>63911860
>>63911567
you're not winning the oscar leo
>>
It is hard to believe that this fantastic actor was Jordan Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street. He actually shown what it was like to crawl from being left for dead, eat raw meat, take shelter in a dead horse, and kill the man who murdered his son in a gruesome battle to the death.

When his son was killed I was in tears, not in empathy of the protagonist, Hugh Glass, but in tears of awe in the bewilderment of Leo's acting talent.

The jaw-dropping acting alone is nothing short of amazing however the direction of Inarritu was nothing short of phenomenal. He has actually transcended Birdman (one of the greatest films ever made) in little over 12 months.

This film left me with one word....Bravo.
>>
>>63912065
How is talking about the cinematography mentioning Leo?
>>
>>63912091
buddy you're not gonna win stop trying
>>
From the trailers i thought this was gonna be a war movie and not a survival one.
There's no way he doesn't die of hypothermia after falling in the freezing water for so long.
>>
>>63912081
>Birdman (one of the greatest films ever made)
it's a good film that far from greatest whatsoever desu, unless it's top 1000 or 2000
>>
>>63912789
It's top 200 easily. Definitely not top 10 but IƱarritu is getting there
>>
>>63912251
>There's no way he doesn't die of hypothermia after falling in the freezing water for so long.

Well, he did. Based on a true story.
>>
>>63912081
You need to re-watch Mad Max.
>>
>>63912789
>top 1000 or 2000
You haven't even seen that many movies
Kill yourself my man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.