[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's a Star Wars fan >only likes half of what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: BossNass_laugh.jpg (193 KB, 1150x750) Image search: [Google]
BossNass_laugh.jpg
193 KB, 1150x750
>he's a Star Wars fan
>only likes half of what the entire franchise puts out
>>
>NLGHBHBHHBHBHBHBHBHBH
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63910239
Oh fuck me
>>
>>only likes half of what the entire franchise puts out
You're wrong
I only like the first two and last 10 minutes of jedi
>>
>>63910211
>He's an Indiana Jones fan
>Only likes 3/4 of what the entire franchise puts put.
>>
>>63911839
Crystal skull is objectively a better movie than TFA at least
>>
>he's a Star Wars fan
>doesn't even love the Star Wars Holiday Special
>>
>>63910211

If you like the original version of something but you don't like a complete rehash with 0% original ideas what total percentage of things do you not like?
>>
>>63912076
3/7
>>
>>63910211

I actually thought episode I was a decent movie
>>
File: Theodore_Sturgeon[1].jpg (20 KB, 220x286) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Sturgeon[1].jpg
20 KB, 220x286
>>63910211
>he's a science fiction fan
>thinks 90% of it is crap
>>
>>63910211
>the fans are the ones who hate their beloved franchise with passion more then anybody else
Breaking news. It is not only SW relevant.
>>
>loves lotr
>hates the hobbit

not a real fan.
>>
>>63912298
>girl loves sex and nice guys
>doesn't fuck you for giving her 5 nice tokens and not being mean here

Not a real girl
>>
>>63912298
the first one was okay
>>
>>63912298
Fan of what? Tolkien? Because both books are good. Jackson? Every director makes bad movies.
>>
>>63912436
No, The Hobbit Films were Exactly like the Star Wars Prequels, they didn't need to be made and they sucked, the Hobbit series just put in more effort
>>
>>63912485
What does that have anything to do with what I said?
>>
>he thinks 4/7 is half
>>
>>63912938
>he hasn't watched the tv series
>he hasn't read the novels
>he hasn't played Battlefront
>>
>>63912978
>people who think it is mandatory to accept and rate the books/games/movies in the same sense
>>
>>63912298

All three LOTR are perfect while The Hobbit only had one decent film, two awful ones and both had wonderful source materials.
>>
>>63912485
Wrong. The prequels did have some interesting and emotional scenes within them. The hobbit was shit through-out. Go suck RLM dick. You're not a true fan.
>>
>>63912076
So everything except TFA?
>>
>>63913067
>The prequels did have some interesting and emotional scenes within them

They did, but they were either ruined by being too long awkward or boring or surrounded by equally shit scenes.

Lucas is breddy fucking great, but only when he has someone to tell him 'that's fucking retarded George' If he had his way Star Wars, as in 4 Would have been shit and never taken off. He comes up with as many god awful ideas as he does good and great. I mean shit Empire he had the LEAST control over and it is regarded above the rest
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.