[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: revenant-leo.jpg (304 KB, 680x1007) Image search: [Google]
revenant-leo.jpg
304 KB, 680x1007
What am I in for?
>>
Probably one of the most beautifuly shot film in a long ass time
>>
Panderous /v/eddit meme cinema

Anyone who likes it browses reddit without exception
>>
it ain't star wars I'll just say that
>>
Best supporting role of the year. Tom Hardy kills it.
>>
it's like an extremely brutal version of castaway set in a snowy bitterly cold forest
>>
A kinda good movie which had the potential to be great if it wasn't for Leo
>>
>>63907914
Keep and eye out for the "Holy Mountain" reference. Jesus fuck was that a good movie.
>>
>>63907949
>best supporting role of the year
>not going to SLJ for BIG BLACK DINGUS
>>
A solid 9/10
Leo actually does good. Cinematography is mind blowing and gorgeous. Story is pretty intense and gripping.
>>
probably the best movie of 2015
its good all the way through but if you need to have your attention held by action or dialogue you might get bored as there are some slow parts
but its hard not to watch because it looks so fuckin good
>those campfires
>those embers
>those woods
>those mountains and rivers
>>
comfiness
>>
>>63907949
he's good in it, but what the hell is it with westerns and always inserting those types of low down dirty scum bag characters?
>>
Some of the best cinematography in the past 5 years. I was pretty surprised on many shots they were able to get. Leo did good. Hardy did good.
>>
>>63908088
The American frontier was full of low lives and pieces of shit.
>>
Best actor of 2015.
>>
File: sicario.jpg (104 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
104 KB, 720x1080
>>63908064
>best movie of 2015
nope
>>
>>63908130
Operator Del Taco is the only good thing about Sicario. And Jeffrey Donovan's small role.
>>
>>63908064
i think the people who don't like it simply don't realize it's based on an actual story, and don't understand how difficult not only surviving something like a bear attack is, but also surviving in the wilderness trying to make it back to some type of civilization while travelling through an area that is basically trying to kill you the entire time
>>
I am impressed with how they got the shots they got with just natural lighting and no other studio lights
>>
>>63908156
could you name one thing that you didn't like about the movie other than blunt?
>>
>>63908246
Josh Brolin
>>
>>63908361
okay so you have a problem with him but you're fine with leo grunting for two hours. eat shit
>>
>>63907852
A shitty movie.

not even memeing
>>
>>63908393
>fine with leo grunting for two hours

lmao what else was he supposed to do? talk to mud? "Oh, it hurts, oh my leg, man this fuckin' sucks. I sure am hungry. Fitzgerald killed my boy you know"
>>
>>63908064
>those lean-to's
>those shitty encampments
>that crowded common room at Fort Kiowa
>that French encampment
>the drunken merriment

can't stop thinking about this movie, it's sunk it's teeth into me
>>
>>63908466
he could have improved his technique to be more believable, any actor is capable of what he did. And they all could have probably done a better job.
>>
>>63908563
as if you know anything about technique
>>
bear rape
>>
>>63908619
>you can't criticize my husbando! you're not an actor!
excuse me faggot.
>>
Is watching a screener legal?
>>
Treeniggers, treeniggers everywhere
>>
>>63908691
as if you know anything about criticism
>>
>>63908130
This. Sicario is definitely the best movie of the year and Del Taco is going to get an Oscar.
>>
>>63908130

The Villenueve is good meme is not funny. Get some taste.
>>
>>63908943
Says the Innaritu drone. You both need to fuck off back to r/movies.
>>
>>63907852
I liked it more than birdman since the long takes felt a lot more organic.
Not as good as Biutiful and felt kinda pretentious and cheesy at times.
Its also the biggest flop since the movie feels so niche but at least its the most expensive artsy movie.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.