[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There were some pretty massive bromance vibes between him and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Poe_Dameron_infobox.png (2 MB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
Poe_Dameron_infobox.png
2 MB, 832x1216
There were some pretty massive bromance vibes between him and Finn. Do you think one or maybe even both might turn out to be gay or bi?
>>
File: 240811_36.jpg (25 KB, 382x263) Image search: [Google]
240811_36.jpg
25 KB, 382x263
He will be blacked.
>>
>>63907697
i can only hope. I would legitimately love if they hooked up and made out in front of Rey and then flew off together into the stars, never to be seen again
>>
>next film has a love triangle plot where rey can't choose between finn and poe
>9th movie has finn and poe confess their love to each other without even realizing rey was attracted to any of them
>>
I think all the people complaining about SJWs would lose their minds, but I think it would be funny if he turned Rey down like "wait what? no I like guys" and then tried to pick up Finn only to be awkwardly but politely turned down

Just like the end of Call Me Maybe
>>
Any good Finn/Poe gay fanfic yet?
>>
>>63907697
I always got massive gay vibes from Luke and prequel Obi Wan, shame they didn't end up with their respective heartthrobs.
>>
>>63907970

No reason btw.
>>
>>63907970
http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Poe%20Dameron*s*Finn/works
>>
well, we can be sure at least one of the new characters will turn out gay, it's inevitable. My money is on rey, though.
>>
Why are faggots so desperate to make everything as gay as them?

You're a miniscule percentage of the population. You'll more than likely die alone. Accept that and stop forcing your shit on people with normal brain functions.
>>
>>63908369
OP here, I am not gay but I don't mind people who are. I just felt like there was something going on between them.

I mean that " passing jacket" symbolism alone was pretty straight in your face.
>>
>>63908369

We are sexual beings my friend.
>>
>>63908369
The actor literally said he was playing his interactions with Finn with a bit of romance.
>>
>>63907697
>you can't be ecstatic to see the person with whom you've had a near-death experience and had to trust in order to survive before being suddenly and violently separated, being forced to assume that they died helping you without being romantically or sexually attracted to them

Are you a child?
>>
I think this is going to be the a twist. Kind of like how Luke and Leia were in love at first then they found out they were siblings.
>>
>>63908565
what are bants
>>
>>63908565
Actors nowadays seem to pander to fujoshi in order to sell more.
>>
poe is not for sexual
he is PURE

seriously though, the best way to handle it is to make him ambiguous and have him flirt with everyone but not get attached, so audience of whatever gender can all thirst for his latino ass
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 435x580
>"hey Finn, what are you looking at?"
>>
>Boyega has a nice twitter account where he's all right
>Isaac put in his bio "active member of Twitter"
>0 tweets

Well shit.
>>
I'm no homophobic by any means,I was for gay mariage when the debate was on the table but I would still be bothered if they turned out gay. They just work so well as bros, it would be a shame to destroy that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.