[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck TFA for what they did to Phasma. I will never stop being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Fuck TFA for what they did to Phasma. I will never stop being upset with what they did with her. It's unbelievable to me that she was not the stormtrooper who fought Fin. They dropped the ball. They dropped it hard.
>>
File: 1402465058197.jpg (222 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
1402465058197.jpg
222 KB, 1240x786
>>63905382
>>
File: youbestbejokingnigger.png (54 KB, 152x219) Image search: [Google]
youbestbejokingnigger.png
54 KB, 152x219
>>63905382

>expecting anything out of a character that was created for the sole purpose of selling action figures
>>
I think she's supposed to be in the next one.
>>
>>63905547
She was supposed to be in this one too.
>>
>>63905382
They literally say in an interview that she was never supposed to be anything at all ever, and that she just has that armor to show that she is in charge, but marketing fucked up and tried to play her up as the next boba fett.
>>
>Fin, in the midst of battle, catches sight of the valiant as fuck Captain Phasma exposing her armblades
>They have their fight, she takes a shot to the should, and another in the side
>Appears incapacitated
>Han rocks her as she's struggling her way through the base badly wounded
>being so badly wounded, she takes the threats of Han, and Fin more seriously as she is not in a cable position to fight

There, I just fixed everything about her screen time. How did writers how are paid millions of dollars not able to come up with this shit?
>>
File: can't stop the chewie.jpg (187 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
can't stop the chewie.jpg
187 KB, 768x433
>>63905382
>mfw eating strong womyn for breakfast
>>
>>63905714
>next boba fett

>four lines
>largely useless
>dies like a bitch

Yep, I'd say mission accomplished. And they did it in only one movie too.
>>
>Work retail
>Late 20s qt customer asks me which Star Wars figure she should buy as a gift for her boss
>Only have Chewy, Boba, and Phasma left
>Explain that she should probably get Chewy as he's the most iconic of the 3
>She points at Phasma and says "what about him?"
>Tell her it's actually a girl
>She says 'ew never mind" and gets Chewy

I thought women were supposed to like this character?
>>
>>63905724
Yeah..I'm drunk. I'll try this again tomorrow.
>>
>>63905656

i kekd
>>
>>63905656
Ha ha?
>>63905807
She's not really confirmed to have died though, is she? They just talk about throwing her in a trash compactor.

As I recall, Luke, Han, Leia, and Chewie also ended up in a trash compactor.
>>63905869
I don't even know. I'd get a Phasma action figure.

Though Chewie is prime loyal buddy, so if given the choice I'd probably pick him too.
>>
File: chewbacca phasma trash.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
chewbacca phasma trash.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>63905382
She ended up exactly where she belongs.
>>
they decided they didn't want her to get killed so she could be in the next movie.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.