[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: prop6.jpg (536 KB, 1600x1750) Image search: [Google]
prop6.jpg
536 KB, 1600x1750
fuck, why did no one tell me this was a great show?

marathoned it, and can't wait for S4.
>>
>>63903798
>fuck, why did no one tell me this was a great show?

That's what I've been trying to tell you, anon!

But no daily spam threads, don't wanna leave a bad taste in people's mouths.
>>
>>63903798
it's not desu but I don't like this whole "oh nooo i totally can't fuck this prime piece of teenage 10/10 ass because even though i'm a russian spy who murders people regularly muh moraaallls because it's an american tv show :(((("

like fuck off dude seriously
>>
File: C047ypP.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
C047ypP.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>>63903798
>mfw the new season premiers in March, and not January like last season
>>
>>63903910
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_(psychology)
>>
>shit daughter
>cable show

Why does this happen everytime?
>>
>>63904052
thought it was the shit wife that was the trope.

anyway, wanted some kate cable ass, but it wasn't meant to be i guess.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPpHLK4SHt8
>>
>>63904300
Eh, I didn't find Breaking Bad's wife that bad like some of /tv/.

I think the teenage son was more of a cunt, desu.
>>
>>63904360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeJyZcxngGE
>>
Keri Russell is fantastic, she doesn't get nearly enough credit for her work in this show.
>>
>>63904360
>>63904465
i love 80s music, so that's one of the reasons why i liked the show.

wish i had started watching earlier. but at least i'm ready for march to roll around, and don't have to use the helium tank yet.
>>
>>63904593
It makes sense that you wouldn't have watched it yet. I only started during the season. The show really hasn't been getting the press it deserves. It's gotten a lot of critical acclaim, but I think neither the female boomer or the 18-35 millennial demographics are all that interested for some reason, and it depresses its ratings. There was even concern that it wouldn't be renewed. Thankfully, the network seems to understand it has something of quality regardless, and with streaming and online media sales, they can afford to keep it going even if it's never a ratings giant.
>>
>>63904818
Yeah, it's one of those shows I'm worried about getting canceled because nobody seems to be talking about it besides critics (e.g. Southland).
>>
>>63904949
I just hope the writers already know where the want the show to go and end. Even the best shows don't need more than 7 seasons or so to tell a full story. I mean, I doubt they could drag it out all the way to the end of the Cold War. We're only in 1982.
>>
>>63904949
Doesn't it only need the 2016 season (confirmed) and one more season in 2017 to finish up? I think I remember the creator saying it was going to finish then?
>>
>>63905343
got a link?
>>
>>63905343
I hope so.

I respect a show that knows when to wrap up a story.
>>
>>63904580

I think she's the worse part of the show. Her acting is so weak.
>>
>>63907081
Worse than her teen daughter?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.