[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it would be ok In 10-20 years down the line to remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1417x700
Do you think it would be ok In 10-20 years down the line to remake these?
>>
Good god I hope so

>you might live to see JJ remake the duel on Mustafar
>>
No need, they're non canon.
>>
>>63903589
only if they cast me as Anakin
>>
>>63903803
Epic, simply epic... this meme is epic.

No, wait. It's not. It's epic for the win.
>>
They could do it this year if they wanted and I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>63903589
The OT may get remade not long after
>>
>>63903893
>meme

But, anon~
>>
Oh god a man can only dream
Anakin Skywalker seduced down the dark path across three quality movies actually done well would be the best thing ever
>Actually noble Anakin
>Actually conveyed well on screen
>I we do it soon enough we could still have the proper Sheev unless he died
>>
I actually really hope not
>>
>>63904104

It's not worth doing without original Sheev
>>
>>63904104
>showing how palpatine turned the republic into the empire without a bunch of not-gooks whining about taxes and tarrifs
>the clone wars actually being interesting
>going into more depth at how hypocritical the jedi order was
>vader mutilating himself to try to cut out the light, rather than just losing a fight.

Yea, I'm ready for this.
>>
>>63904290
>If they act fast enough Ewan McGregor could still play the role of Obi-Wan
>Actually delve further into the story in ways that enhances parts of the original trilogy even better
>>
I half believe lucas made the prequels specifically to make the OT look bad, because he was still angry and bitter about how many of his ideas were shot down.

Like he did the midichlorian thing specifically to neuter all the dagobah scenes.

so fuck the prequels.
>>
>>63904399
They've actually got about 15 years before ewan is too old to play obi-wan. Cause he always looked ridiculous in the prequels.
>>
>>63903589
Easy now there Ted Turner.
>>
>>63903589
After the current trilogy is done, i see this happening
>>
OC inc
>>
>>63903589
Yeah so Jar Jar gets the recognition he deserves
>>
>>63903893
>Liking the prequels
>hurr durr i'm le meta ironic shitposter man
V>III>IV>I>II>I>VI
xD
>>
>>63907045
I don't like the prequels either but that doesn't change the fact that they're canon.
>>
rate plz :^)
>>
Fuck that, let's get an Obi-Wan spinoff movie with McGregor. He's already a voice in TFA, so it's not completely out of the question.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.