[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which sequel do you feel was better, Creed or Star Wars: The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 2000x1000
Which sequel do you feel was better, Creed or Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
>>
They were both essentially rehashes of the original films, that said Creed was better.
>>
Scott Stapp is making movies now?
>>
>>63903194
I felt pumped leaving Creed. Star Wars I felt pleased but indifferent.

The difference isCreed isa movie, Star Wars is the beginning of a franchise
>>
Of all the franchise revivals this year
Fury Road > Creed >>>>>> TFA > Jurassic Shit
>>
so many franchise revivals actually ended being up really good, but I wonder how long the appeal is going to last. shit like Fuller House hopefully won't last long, but Samurai Jack is also a nice addition on the watchlist
>>
>>63903194
Creed without a doubt.

Star Wars made me feel disappointed and depressed. Who the fuck thought that making JJ Abrams director was a good idea?
>>
>>63904776
JJ has directed good movies before though, this isn't something new.
>>
>>63904831
They should have gotten someone better. He put too much of his shit into it to the point where it didn't even feel like a Star Wars movie, just another random action movie.
>>
>>63903194
Terminator Genisys
>>
it's hard to choose, me and my wifes son loved them both
>>
>>63904922
You don't think that's why they hired him?
>>
>>63904922
>>63905147
He was the safe choice to usher it in on a good note, they are being experimental with directors going forward, really looking forward to what Rian Johnson does personally.
>>
Creed was pretty good tbqhf, Jordan was fantastic in it, so was Stallone, will watch Star Wars only tomorrow
>>
They were both heartless, boring and professional nostalgia milking.

Not even joking. Saw them both on the same day (yesterday).

Neither of them had any reason to exist. They just plowed through the motions. Weren't poorly made or offensive.

But I found both of them kind of tedious and uninteresting. They simply don't exist for any reason other than they are easy properties to market to wide audiences.
>>
>>63905308
>heartless
>Creed

Pick fucking one you pleb fuck
>>
>>63905308
You didn't even like Rocky in the graveyard? That was a pretty long, almost totally unnecessary scene plot wise, but it really let me open up to the movie and the sentimental side to it. I really enjoyed that aspect of it, I get that it's kind of cheesy but it adds a lot to the violence of the boxing. I liked it almost much as Raging Bull, the editing was fantastic too.
>>
>>63903194
Definitely Creed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.