[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"FN, huh? Finn, I'm gonna call you Finn is that alright?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Poe.png (885 KB, 1440x807) Image search: [Google]
Poe.png
885 KB, 1440x807
"FN, huh? Finn, I'm gonna call you Finn is that alright?"

Worst acting in the whole movie.
>>
Edgar Allen Poe Damoramamandude is the best new character
>>
Oscar Isaac is fucking great actor.
>>
I liked it, and I liked Poe
>>
>>63900383
Yeah, that line made me flinch. Lines like those can never be good though, because you already know what the new name is going to be and in anticipating it the excuse sounds stupid.
>>
>>63900383
>worst acting
>not Rey's reaction when Finn was snatched by the monster in Han's ship
Okay
>>
>>63900383
>Not that random x-wing pilot who sounded like she was reading the script for the first time
>>
Poe is great, but he didn't get early enough screen time.

I would rather the movie was about him and Finn running around being bros without Rey.
>>
>hating Poe

Nice b8
>>
>>63900780
>sucking Poe dick

Nice meme
>>
NICE TO MEET YOU POE DAMERON!!

NICE TO MEET YOU TOO FINN!!
>>
>>63900383

Fuck you Poe's the fuckin man
>>
>>63900383
I liked it in that movie where he cucked vigo mortensen
>>
>>63900744
I would like to see more of the empire crushing rebel outposts

Am I the only one?
>>
File: tv-roots-25.jpg (151 KB, 970x1517) Image search: [Google]
tv-roots-25.jpg
151 KB, 970x1517
>>63900383
They should have just called him Toby for all the implications of giving a black man a name holds.
>that stance tho
>>
>>63901315
Masa, I'm NIG
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.