[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thought he looked better after the accident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: beforeafter.jpg (87 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
87 KB, 500x564
Am I the only one who thought he looked better after the accident? Before, he looked like a fuccboi with a small feminine face. After the accident, his face got more square, more masculine with a defined jawline.
>>
>>63895326
No but it worked for the story arc
>>
Human growth hormones
>>
His nose got fucked.
>>
>>63895326
What is plastic surgery.
>>
>>63895326

the biggest problem is that he cut his hair shorter in Jedi
>>
>>63895326
You're a nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger.
>>
>>63895368
This. Really added to his presence in ROTJ

ROTJ would have been great if it hadn't been for ewoks.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34 KB, 288x200
What the fuck was going on in the holiday special? That was like right after the accident, right?
>>
Him as a prettyboy worked for the first film.

He didn't like pretty or tough or anything in the next two, but that's okay because Han Solo was the pretty one.

He definitely improved his acting though. And I'm glad he went on to voice acting.
>>
>>63895690
He was wearing a mask of his face
>>
>>63895690
He looked like Gary Numan. What the fuck.
>>
>>63895712
>pretty boy

Hamill was uglier before the accident. He had a thin and undefined face.
>>
>>63895690
He looks like he is high.
>>
>>63895764
fuk no, young hamill had 10/10 facial aesthetics and i would suck his dick
>>
>>63895785
Have you seen the Christmas Special? You'd have to be to be able to make it through the entire thing.
>>
>>63895811
Are you fucking serious? Ugh no. He was kind of ugly had no defined features. Harrison Ford looked better than him in A New Hope. Hell, Ford looked better than him after the accident, but at least Hamill looked actually kind of handsome.
>>
>>63895764
Nah, he was cute.

And it's not like he was hideously deformed after the accident, I can just see how that changes a person. Poor guy.
>>
>>63895549
>muh ewoks

This meme needs to die
>>
He had a minor car accident with minor injuries.

Anyway, saw the movie today and couldn't beleive the jelly dripping off of the old ladies I walked by. Mad af about Carrie gettign BTFO cuz Mark is ageing so much better than her.
>>
>>63895972
>Poor guy

How? He looked better after.
>>
>>63896072
it was comical and jarring when compared to what luke was going through on board the death star.
>>
>>63895690
It was after the car crash, but before reconstructive surgery, hence the corpse makeup
>>
File: sMoHaCb.jpg (714 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
sMoHaCb.jpg
714 KB, 2448x3264
I always thought he looked GOAT in RoTJ. He looks like a tough warrior who's done some shit.
>>
>>63896437
Pretty much this.
The dark garb and the saber really gave him a presence that both excited and frightened you.
Really felt like a conflict when he wailed on Vader and realized what he did afterward.
>>
>>63895326
Wait,what accident? Mark Hamill had an accident ?
>>
>>63895326

he was more attractive before, but he looked more serious as an actor and as a Jedi after

like christ, he went from a disco haircut gay looking kid "I was going to head over to Tachi Station to pick up some power converters!!!" to an iconic face. The post-crash face is what sold best.
>>
>before
>slightly pretty american lad

>after
>Cara Delevinge
>>
>>63896912
I'll take Cara over the before. He looked like a man afterward.
>>
>>63896437
>>63896572

This
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.