[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She heard of the myth of Luke and the Jedi. She heard about mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1232435426.jpg (77 KB, 251x601) Image search: [Google]
1232435426.jpg
77 KB, 251x601
She heard of the myth of Luke and the Jedi. She heard about mind tricks and jedi abilities through these stories. That's how she knew to try the mind trick and the force grab.

I swear you kids are too busy throwing pissfits to critically think for 2 seconds.
>>
File: 1437201208816.jpg (22 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1437201208816.jpg
22 KB, 480x542
>>63893842
Ooooooh thanks man. Now I get it. If youre a Jedi, you don't need training. Thanks for clearing that up buddy.

kill yourself
>>
Oh yeah so what took Luke two movies and actual Jedi training from two masters she could do just because she closed her eyes and thought really hard about it. Sick, totally.
>>
>>63893842
Thanks Reddit.
>>
>reddit "plots"
>>
>>63893842
this is exactly what I thought when she came up with that.
>>
>>63894637
>>63894736
It's called being gifted. She'll need training but she's already got some serious chops.
>>
File: 1449102861589.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1449102861589.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
>>63893842
She also has autism, which means she probably spent a lot of time obsessing over things like stories about the force.
>>
>>63894763
Tell me about reddit! I've never been there, but I've heard the stories about how bad it is.
>>
>>63895199
so then where's the sense of danger or urgency? If she's this good without training, who's going to be able to be believable obstacle in her way to create tension? Is Kylo going to come back from his super-sith training and mess her up ala ESB?
>>
>>63895257
sauce on pic
>>
>>63895258
The upvotes. The conformity. They're true. All of them.
>>
>>63895258
One big circlejerk, if you disagree with the majority your posts get hidden and you have to wait 10 minutes between posts.
>>
>>63895415
Anakin was gifted and routinely got fucked. Hell even Luke was gifted but he had absolutely no clue what the force could do. Being gifted doesn't mean they're overpowered.

Rey had heard stories so it's feasible that she could clutch use some abilities by channeling the force once she realized that's what she had.
>>
>>63895199
Of course she's gifted. She's a Mary Sue.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>63896230
> Mary Sue
> Skywalker

Pick one.

The worst Skywalker offense ever was baby Anakin winning the battle of Naboo in a ship he "accidentally" became pilot of.
>>
>>63895554
You just proved his point. Anakin and Luke were both gifted, but it took them time to hone their skills. The Skywalkers took 3 movies each to master the Force. Rey's pulling off the same moves 20 minutes into her awakening. Where do you go from there?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.