[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he smart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 220x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 220x213
Was he smart?
>>
moe green did nothing wrong
>>
nah, weakest Corleone brother
>>
Somewhere along the way, based Vito Corleone didn't bother to try. Sonny had the gist of it, but was rash, Tom had the mindset for it, but none of the ruthlessness and Sonny was just...how do you fuck up this badly?
>>
>>63894046
*Fredo
>>
>>63893560
usually when somebody says they're not dumb like everybody thinks usually they're dumber than a rock.
every now and then a tricky motherfucker will pull an I Claudius though
but yeah Fredo was a dummy
>>
>>63894139

Thank you.

>>63893636

Also this. Can't be banging the cocktail waitresses two or three at a time, there's a business to run!
>>
>>63893636
>>63894192

It was business.
>>
>>63893560
He was smaht! Not like everybody says! Like, dumb. He was smaht, and He wanted respect!
>>
The Michael x Fredo dynamics in Part II is what makes it my favourite movie. So much realism in a brotherly relationship, that most movies can't even dream to achieve.
>You broke my heart, Fredo! You broke my heart!
>>
He was too soft, thats all
>>
>>63893560
JUST FUCK MY OLIVE OIL BUSINESS UP
>>
>>63894243
It was.
>>
he was a cuck
>>
>>63893636
no one said he did anything wrong, he got bought out fair and square
>>
>>63893560
no, not smart at all and deserved to get killed for several reasons
MICHAEL did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.