[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Filming for Beetlejuice 2 has begun, at Blackpool Tower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: beetlejuice back from the dead.jpg (321 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice back from the dead.jpg
321 KB, 1000x563
>Filming for Beetlejuice 2 has begun, at Blackpool Tower and dungeons in England on May 2nd 2015.
>Chloƫ Grace Moretz set to play Lydia's daughter.
>Eva Green also starring in unspecified role.
>Tim Burton has said that this film would only be made if Michael Keaton would return to reprise his role. Keaton said in March of 2014 that this is the only sequel he's interested in doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlGxcekfsho
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2049403/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
>>
File: eva-green.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1693) Image search: [Google]
eva-green.jpg
198 KB, 1200x1693
>>63889476
>Eva Green also starring in unspecified role.

This is some damn good casting, she kind of embodies the feel of the movie. Also Chloƫ Moretz will probably actually fit in really well. This is starting to look really good, mang.
>>
>>63889476
i am really looking forward to the new beetlejuice
>>
>sequel is of the children from the original

DROPPED
>>
If Winona isn't in it I will not watch it.
>>
>>63889476
>Blackpool tower

Holy living fuck. I live in Blackpool (Horrible town, don't ever come here).
>>
>>63889476
Will his head still be tiny at the start?
>>
>>63889476

>All these Hollywood movies getting shot in England recently

lel wut
>>
File: C3DWYPw.png (2 MB, 936x1270) Image search: [Google]
C3DWYPw.png
2 MB, 936x1270
>Chloe Grace Moretz
stopped reading right there I'm sold on the movie already
>>
>>63889674
She's in it, IMDB lists this as her current project. She's signed. Eva Green and Wynona Ryder, my two Jewfus in one movie. Dis gon be gud.
>>
BEETLEJUICE

BEETLEJUICE

BEETLEJUICE

get fucked
>>
>>63889799
Pinewood studios is where most stuff is shot.
>>
>>63889703
What sort of scenes do you think they are filming there?
>>
File: 1435056254616.gif (2 MB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
1435056254616.gif
2 MB, 450x250
>Keaton said in March of 2014 that this is the only sequel he's interested in doing.

>mfw Need for Speed and Birdman were just practice rolls leading up to Beetlejuice 2
>>
>>63889886
No idea. It can't be stuff on the actual tower though. The Circus type theatre they have there does have Burton vibe about it though, been many times as a kid. Don't don't if Tim Burton is directing but that would be the only place I could imagine them filming for it.
>>
>>63889806
I usually hate her, but even I have to admit she will probably kill it in this. Beet is definitely gonna try getting it on with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDm4L7gjYNs
>>
>Chloe Grace Moretz
Dropped
No-hipped little bitch I want to shit in her mouth
>>
>>63889476
so in for gothlolita chloe!!!!
>>
>>63890030
Michael Keaton NEEDS to reprise his Batman for the Frank Miller series, where Batman is an old bitter 60 something bad guy executing criminals on site. Even throws Robin off a roof to his death. Fuck kebab Affleck.
>>
>>63889806
I can already predict her lines in the film.

>"Hey, how do I look?"
>"Thanks, I've been feeling a little flat *laughs*"

because she doesn't have tits
>>
>>63890034
Yes, he's directing. IMDB lists him as director and the project in production.
>>
>>63890221
Would actually make me excited to watch a new Batman movie, if they did that.
>>
File: that'll do pig.jpg (29 KB, 1280x676) Image search: [Google]
that'll do pig.jpg
29 KB, 1280x676
>>63889806
"Oink... oink, oink!"
>>
>>63889806
I'm a 28 year old man and Chole has wider shoulders than me. I'm almost certain she has a dick.
>>
File: 2010_memorial.jpg (17 KB, 220x409) Image search: [Google]
2010_memorial.jpg
17 KB, 220x409
It's too bad Glenn Shadix died before making it to the sequel. Died in Alabama in 2010, was down there attending some program that claimed to be able to cure people of being gay.

Wasn't crippled but was so lazy he used one of those electric wheelchairs to get around his apartment. Was reaching for something in the kitchen, wheelchair tipped over, and he hit his head on the counter and died.
>>
>>63890422
But would you suck on it?
>>
File: rey.jpg (24 KB, 351x234) Image search: [Google]
rey.jpg
24 KB, 351x234
Pretty cool thread OP, but could Beetlejuice beat the hero of Star Wars the Force Awakens, Rey?

And I'm not talking Scavenger Rey

No I'm not talking Crack Shot with a Blaster Rey neither

Heck I'm not even talking Ace Pilot Rey

I'm talking Master Jedi, New Captain of the Millenium Falcon Rey, with Luke Skywalker's lightsaber and full control of the force(allowing her to force push, force pull, and Jedi Mind Trick people) Rey?

....I didn't think so.
>>
File: 1388990813332.jpg (30 KB, 396x304) Image search: [Google]
1388990813332.jpg
30 KB, 396x304
>>63890502
No.
>>
>>63890478
F
>>
>>63889799

Because Gideon changed the tax rules.
>>
>>63889476
Why is early Tim Burton so god-tier?

Why is Danny Elfman fucking gold?
>>
>>63890478
It's too bad Jeffrey Jones destroyed his career with the pedophile charges
>>
I hope it's good. . Keaton and Wynonna still got it but Burton is questionable

>NICE
>FUCKING
>MODEL
>>
>>63890502
Only if it was big, sort of a size queen when it comes to traps.
>>
comfiest movie :3
>>
Burton was always a hack, we're just noticing it now

Y/N?
>>
>>63890644
Today it would be more like:

>NICE
>FUCKING
>GREENSCREEN
>>
>>63890550
Not even if she pulled off her panties and pressed it into your face and it was super feminine?
>>
>>63890618
>Why is Danny Elfman fucking gold?

Because he's Jewish. At least according to him, Jews are smarter so are more gifted musically than anyone else.

http://www.thejc.com/node/28977
>>
>>63890478
thats a hilarious and completely fitting way for him to die.
>>
>>63890634
They might use him. All he did was photograph a teenage male prostitute. If Polanski can drug and rape a 12 year old, they can give Jeffrey Jones a damn cameo.
>>
>>63889476
FUCK YEAH!!!! MUTHA FUCKEN BEETLEJUICE!!
>>
>>63889574
>>63889574
>embodies the feel of the movie
Because she's anorexic and looks like a skellington.
B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
>>63890702
Burton still loves stop motion doesn't he? He want green screen it will?? Please tell me it's going to have stop motion

I wonder if they are goinng with "beetlejuice goes Hawaii" where he becomes a hero.

My guess;l: Chloe is a happy preppy teen (as opposed to Wynonna's depressed spooky teen)
She's divorced and goes to Hawaii
Eva plays a bad ghost (badder than Beetlejuice)
Beetlejuice saves the day in a surf contest
>>
>>63889574
she looks like absolute shit here
>>
>>63890644
Exactly. I thought Keaton had lost it, but after watching Birdman, he still has the fire in his belly. Movie sucked, but his acting still managed to get me excited about it.

Like you say, Burton is a question mark. But the writer they hired is young and fresh and has been working on this script since 2012. So it shouldn't be some slapdash piece of junk.
>>
>>63889703
>(Horrible town, don't ever come here).
SO PERFECT LOCATION FOR THE MOVIE!?
>>
>>63889886

Depression. the one thing blackpool has in abundance
>>
I hope we get to see some scenes of who Beetlejuice was before he died. That was one interesting aspect of the Hellraiser sequel. Dying to know who a character like that would have been irl, and how he died.
>>
>>63890478

Literally one of the most American posts ive seen
>>
>>63890900
I think Eva will probably play the role the fat guy had in the original. Some pretentious woman into the occult who holds a seance and accidentally releases Beetlejuice. He fucks her up, before trying to fuck Chloe. Somewhere along the way he uses magic to win a surf contest in Hawaii.
>>
Really looking forward to this. Weird to think that it's being shot in Blackpool.

Apparently Burton loves the place, he even switched on the lights this year which blew my fucking mind.

Maybe for someone who grew up in California, Blackpool is considered exotic.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.