[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously, is there anything she can't do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: daisy-ridley-as-rey.jpg (30 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley-as-rey.jpg
30 KB, 600x350
seriously, is there anything she can't do?
>>
act
>>
be my gf

;_;
>>
>>63888941
>is there anything she can't do?
yes, be attractive
>>
Be in a homoracial on-screen romance.
>>
Luke blew up the goddamn Death Star in his first movie. How is he not as much of a Mary Sue?
>>
>>63888941
Fly the Falcon without a co-pilot.
>>
>>63889096
He's a white male. He's realistically capable of performing amazing feats.
>>
>>63888992
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>63888941
>is there anything she can't do?
yes, be unattractive
>>
>>63889096
He is strong in the force, yet he can't use a lightsaber for combat because he isn't trained in the jedi arts. He can't jedi mind trick people right of the bat. It requires training.
And he had previous training and guidance by the force ghost of Obi-Wan ("use the force Luke") when he blew apart the Death Star.
>>
>>63889096
Pressing a button when the X is on the spot =/= manipulating people with the force while believing jedi are a myth, raping a sith master with a lightsabre the first time you pick it up and generally not having any flaws whatsoever.
>>
>>63888941
Beat the shit out of me and rape me.
>>
>>63888941
she can't stop you from reposting this stupid question
>>
>>63888978

dam
>>
>>63889394
>sith master
You are everything that's wrong with today's "fans"
>>
>>63889096
Piloting is the one thing he is established at being good at from the start and his greatest force related feat is shooting into a hole real good.
>>
File: adopted.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
adopted.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
At this point the only way to redeem her character is to reveal she was the one who killed all of Luke's Padawans and that Kylo turned to the Dark Side to have his revenge on her
>>
>>63889394
but he actually didn't use optics for that shot you dip
>>
>>63889586
>shooting into a hole real good.
So why he is the one without kids?
>>
>>63889384
>He can't jedi mind trick people right of the bat.
Do we really know that he couldn't though? He was never really in a position to try until the final film
>>
>>63889675
Not all holes produce children.
>>
anyone else think daisy and boyega look really cute together?

what are the chances she's cheated on her longterm boyfriend yet?
>>
>>63889723
I'm Daisy's boyfriend and she promised me that nothing happens at their sleepovers.
>>
>>63888941
Be a compelling character
>>
>>63889394
Kylo isn't a sith
>>
Act.
>>
>>63888941
Act
>>
have sex with tiny white penises
>>
>>63889723
Fuck off, JJ
>>
>>63889096
Luke was already a great pilot, that was mentioned several times in episode 4

We had no explanation for Rey using the Force the way she did
>>
>>63889194
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>63888978

Agreed...

:'(
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.