[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stop touching me What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 469x314
>Stop touching me
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>63888779
She was getting raped since she did not consent to hand-holding. Once the Republic hears of it, Finn is going to jail.
>>
Females do not require the male for leadership or support, they are capable of surviving on their own.
>>
>>63888816
Top fucking Kek
>>
>>63888779
Just forcing the girl power scenes. Really no reason to have Fin grabbing her hand
>>
>>63888977
Top fucking checked
>>
>>63888779
It's pretty hard to run while holding hands with someone
>>
>>63888779
If theres one thing /tv/ was right about all this time it's how much "GRL POWER" BS was in this thing.

The movie was good overall but Rey is just too perfect whether it be at fighting, flying, using the force or lightsaber fighting. And on top of that they had to add in her proclaiming she doesn't need help from a man.

SO PROGRESSIVE! Even though this is in a series known for having strong female leads before it was popular.
>>
>>63888847
It really is amusing how feminists are pushing this narrative, when in the real world this simply isn't true.

>watch survival program with grill power alone and abandoned on an island
>they fuck up constantly, have no concept of teamwork and it's all a massive fuck up
>feminists disregard this and blame the patriarchy anyway for not selling enough pink legos

Fuck this world, I'm out.
>>
It's course
and rough
>>
>>63889282
Well it's unwise to forget that we, as a specie, were once mere animals with a basic functioning. The females had to take care of the nest and the children, and the males had to hunt and defend their territory. This is why women sucks at teamwork, this was not relevant before and we're still animals after all. Just heavily trained from birth in an attempt to override our instincts
>>
>>63890196
Human beings have always had higher functioning. Rebellion from the biological imperative will always result in failure.
>>
>>63890338
>Human beings have always had higher functioning
What does that mean? We were always the smartest specie from the beginning? That is not how evolution works.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.