[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jj abrams making a star wars movie >literally michael
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449214497905.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449214497905.png
105 KB, 512x512
>jj abrams making a star wars movie
>literally michael bay tier directing with effects and "drama"
>short bite size one liners so that millenials can comprehend what's going on

>none of the opera elements that made star wars tug on your soul

why is this allowed
>>
>>63888580
>le Michael Bay sucks maymay
Nice try Reddit
>>
>>63888613
ha! only a redditor would defend michael bay's "DUDE EXPLOSIONS LMAO" directing skills. nice try you brainlet.
>>
>michael bay tier directing give us the third best Star Wars

I'm ok with that, hope the next one is at least michael bay tier directing too.
>>
>>63888688
what's *head nod*? what is that? stop doing *head nod*! i'm trying to talk to you here and you keep doing *head nod*!
>QUIPS!!!
>>
>>63888688
>third best
you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>63888660
>The Rock
>Armageddon
>Bad Boys
>Bad Boys 2
>Pain and Gain
are all approved /tv/-core. Sorry you fell for the "Michael Bay is bad because he ruined my robot toys!" meme.
>>
>>63888751

Children and teen found that part funny. Disney can make their 4 billion back if the make the movie only for fat neckbeard diehard fans of episode 4 and 5.
>>
>>63888856

Well enlighten me, what's is the /tv/ approved top 3 star wars then?
>>
>>63888895
the blacks were rolling at every one of boyegas quips at my theater
>>
File: 1449610879722.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1449610879722.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>63888871
the only one approved there is pain and gain. fuck off redditor.
>muh bad boys
>muh movie that uses a nelly track

lmao
>>
>>63888871
The Island is alright too other than being too long
>>
You insult Bay comparing this SW shit to his work. I'd say capeshit-tier of memes and Reddit.
>>
>>63888580
>none of the opera elements that made star wars tug on your soul

This is where you're wrong.
>>
>>63888967
1.Phantom Menace
2.Star Wars Holiday Special
3.Clone Wars
>>
>>63889157
except that i'm not. it's too modernized for people who just can't tolerate any type of emotion other than laughter and clapping.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.