[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Kylo Ren will eventually be redeemed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: zuko.jpg (34 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
zuko.jpg
34 KB, 720x480
Do you think Kylo Ren will eventually be redeemed?
>>
I really hope not, but it's owned by Disney
>>
>>63886474
His mask looks like a horse head. Why?
>>
Of course he will. When it's revealed in the next movie that he was the one who left Rey on Jakku (kidnapping and wiping her memory because he was too emotionally weak to kill his beloved cousin) she will try to turn him back, and will succeed in the third movie (where he will die taking out Snoke)
>>
>>63886474
> Killed his dad

Nah, he's going the reverse direction of Darth Vader. There's no going back from that.
>>
>murders thousands of innocent people, probably including children
>dad tries to convince him its ok, come back to the light

wat
>>
>>63886591

>Murders millions of innocent people, definitely including younglings
>Son tries to convince him it's ok, come back to the light

wat
>>
>>63886591
Did you not watch the last 6 films? Darth Vader was either directly or indirectly involved in the death of billions of people, and he was redeemed (at least, in the eyes of the Force) by just deciding to turn to the light.

In the context of the Star Wars universe, there's nothing stopping Kylo Ren from murdering every other main hero and then deciding to turn to good and being accepted as good it's kind of like Christianity, which a lot of the light-side dark-side shit comes from
>>
>>63886704
I did. I think the same thing when it comes to Vader, he murdered so many people and ruined so many lives but because he killed palpatine and turned back to good, all is forgiven?

Fucked up.
>>
The way things are set up, it's possible that he will become more and more evil, and his hubris and instability will create problems for both the Order and the Resistance/Republic/Good Guys. Also, as a lot of people have said already, when you make a character kill Han Solo he doesn't get to come back to the good guys

If he gets redeemed at the end, I'll be very disappointed.
>>
>>63886901
Darth Columbine destroying the order from within with his behavior would be amazing

It will be sorta the opposite side of the coin of what Vader did(poetry etc.)
>>
>>63886561
But Vader killed his wife (effectively). How is it the opposite direction?
>>
I still think they're pulling a Raven with Rey
>>
>>63887180
Finn is a double agent. He's secretly still working for the New Order. Calling it now.
>>
Kylo Ren really is Zuko
>>
File: 1873505-ty_lee.jpg (24 KB, 459x447) Image search: [Google]
1873505-ty_lee.jpg
24 KB, 459x447
>mfw Avatar had better characters than any Star Wars
>>
>>63887691
>Black token has to be the traitor like Lando
Thas rasis mang.
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>63887107
We liked Vader before the prequels came out.
It was once they came out that the likability goes down cause he killed innocent people/kids.
>>
>>63888158
>Rey is just like Katara
>>
>>63888158

Yeah, even the worst character (Mei) had her moment.
>>
>>63888158
>tfw Mark Hamill is Ozai
>>
>>63886474
without a doubt. this is disney we're talking about. it would be more interesting if he weren't but it would also be more of a risk for them
>>
>>63888158
>tfw Avatar is heavily influenced by the OT

Maybe thats why I love it so much
>>
>>63890136

No it isn't.
>>
>>63890290
>past avatars appearing as literal force ghosts
>fire nation troops and fire nation in general is literally the Empire
>crash landing in a swamp
>while old guru guy is training Aang he has vision of friends being in trouble

Etc, the list goes on endlessly. I love Avatar but the OT obviously influenced them quite a bit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.